Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: AuntyDepressant
I like it when suddenly neglected threads start getting the attention.
Because shiddat became a surprise hit
Thanks to Yumna for reminding us about it. 
I will not let you go into obscurity again my Shiddat walay thread 
Originally posted by: AuntyDepressant
I will not let you go into obscurity again my Shiddat walay thread
Actually I made this thread
. . I am watching this on a fast forward mode just to see the moment when Asra will kick this disgusting Sultan and leave him . And I hope she takes the car with her which he has been driving courtesy her.
This drama was crap all the way through
What was the ending?
. . I am watching this on a fast forward mode just to see the moment when Asra will kick this disgusting Sultan and leave him . And I hope she takes the car with her which he has been driving courtesy her.
lol you will be shock with the ending
