I personally loved the vibe of the new entry Anubha. I am all for strong women characters! Would love to hear everyone’s opinion on it!
I personally loved the vibe of the new entry Anubha. I am all for strong women characters! Would love to hear everyone’s opinion on it!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Great entry, waiting to see Kavya and her to team. IAS and IPS!!!
Absolutely! Excited for this!
Yes, looks quite exciting. Most importantly, glad to know a positive character being introduced (looks like so as of now at least) after a long time. Otherwise, it was always a negative character.
Hopefully, we get to see her exposing Shubh in the DM's office in front of the DM, instead of him blackmailing/threatening her in the police station.
That would give the DM a lesson as well and Kavya gets the much needed relief without her own efforts.
Please makers iss ko positive dekha na sab hi nagitive lag rahe Hain.
N actress look nice scene was good.let see more.
Looks like she had a tiff with Shubh and Adya are trying to patch them up. I honestly don’t get why Kavya & Adi are worried about Shubh and Anubha’s fight 😄. I guess we have to wait for the episode.
Oh then it will be good. I am very optimistic about Anubha. She could prove to be a game changer. I like her screen presence too. That’s what I love about Kavya show - the casting is so good!!