I feel cheated as a viewer with a lop sided final โฆ
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I feel cheated as a viewer with a lop sided final โฆ
61/4 is the lowest total for SRH at the halfway mark of the innings this season.
Safe to say Cummings took one more wrong decision after winning toss
Originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful
Yeah most of them aren't supporting srh because of the Australians Travis and Cummins in it.
But we have Starc. Also, a few years ago, we had Cummins himself
yes I picked 351+ bcoz of pitch report as everyone was saying it's a high scoring pitch
Yeah me too. What a boring match is this!
Chalo ICT fans ke sapne pure ho rahe hai
Head out on 0 and Cummins losing
WC ka badla IPL se
jalwa hai humareOriginally posted by: DWUIP2OJSWRQQBSC
Prizi WD how are you doing this? Every time you ask for w wicket you are getting it

SRH have once again been forced to use their impact sub - Abdul Samad comes in for Travis Head. The Aussie's IPL final is done..
Originally posted by: FHRGKCDBTFQFLZVD
I feel cheated as a viewer with a lop sided final โฆ
I agree. Despite being a KKR supporter, I want to see more spunk from SRH
Originally posted by: Deadinside
Yeh sab toh thik hai lekin yeh Jhanvi aur Rajkumar ko baar baar kyu dikhaye jaa rahe hai? I demand justice. Need more Kavya Maran on screen!
I know Raj Kumar. Who is Jhanvi? another nepo BW kid ? And if Kavya is good lookinโฆ.I am totally with u.
โฆwill be bettter than seeing SRH ka nom existent batting today ..
kya ho kya raha hainCome on varun wk le lo.. Ek hi sahi bt le lo

Most matches before captaining in IPL 200 - Ravindra Jadeja 153 - Manish Pandey 148 - Axar Patel 137 - Kieron Pollard 126 - Suryakumar Yadav 119...
https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/srh-s-david-payne-ruled-out-of-ipl-2026-with-ankle-injury-1532117...
Thala’s keeping the yellow faithful on their toes no retirement bell just yet, because MS Dhoni is back for another IPL dance. Chennai Super...
RCB bowler out of IPL 2026 - YASH DAYAL while newbie Jack (debut) out of IPL with foot injury he has been replace by David Payne in IPL...
🏏IPL 2026: SRH vs RR, Eliminator At New Chandigarh🏏 Let's circle back to about 10 days ago, when Riyan Parag borrowed the angst of every...
33