https://x.com/khushim69024228/status/1794311766941561083?t=Y4Pz3fjjbqB2HVNvgDkHBQ&s=19
Mahaj at shoot
So now there's tension of them not getting paired together and no ss of wahaj
that’s from Tvc, not SMD
Show Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
https://x.com/khushim69024228/status/1794311766941561083?t=Y4Pz3fjjbqB2HVNvgDkHBQ&s=19
Mahaj at shoot
So now there's tension of them not getting paired together and no ss of wahaj
that’s from Tvc, not SMD
That means double bonanza
has the show started? any idea on the airing date?
June or July replacing Ishq Hua
Oh ok good. I’m hoping it’s super short like JurmOriginally posted by: NSGBUCPR2FKVLPUL
that is a miniseries though and won’t have much episodes. SMD will most likely replace it .
Mukarram, who hosts Kya Drama Hai, is good friends with both Maya and Wahaj - I’ve seen his photos at Wahaj’s wedding too - revealed in his show today that SMD is coming soon. He made the official intro about the drama.
So I don’t think we are 2 months away I think probably June main aa jaye ga 👍🏼 Fingers crossed. He might have some inside info 🤷♀️
She's driving a Mercedes
Gareeb character ke pass itni mehengi car