Poll
Who's the hottest?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
I hope isi gham main woh apne trash shows banana band kardein 
I have voted for Humayun but not based on today's look.
Even I did not know that he was an actor 
i need to see him when he was a strapping young lad making his living as a male model.. was he larger than life with a hint of lace?
Originally posted by: AuntyDepressant
Haye kaash. I hope so too. Yeh kaisi 'deewangi' kaddu uncle aur 7th sky walon?
Aameen!
Originally posted by: KhaqONeal
i need to see him when he was a strapping young lad making his living as a male model.. was he larger than life with a hint of lace?
I guess I need to find those pictures and tag you 


Only for you, I took the pain of finding him and then posting
You're welcome!
Originally posted by: NazneenA
Only for you, I took the pain of finding him and then posting
You're welcome!
no rhinoplasty, no hair transplant, no whitening injections, just a natural beauty!
Originally posted by: NazneenA
Only for you, I took the pain of finding him and then posting
You're welcome!
He doesn't look like a hero though.
ese hi hote the purane hero’s toh
