YRKKH: Help & Suggestion Desk #5 || DT Note Pg 43 - Page 49

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 days ago

Dear friend please share this image in site issues thread , tag all the three ..Vijay , PareshIF and Kunjiladumor 

This is a technical issue , this issue cannot be resolved by YRK forum DT . 

Edited by Sutapasima - 13 days ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

@BTArmy which browser are you using. Since they are using latest version of ui elements it can happen that your browser do not support newly added scripts and features so it ignores such code. Try changing or updating your browser. Clear cache, history and cookies. 

@Diya, I use Firefox, it's updated... 

Anyways I will wait for my bestie Vijay to reply to me smiley42

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Critics

Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Can we have a Critic and Neutral Team just like TMD forum? Might as well remove Goenka, Birla, Poddar teams and replace them as no one has joined them.

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Team Neutrals and Team Critics have been added in place of Birlas, Goenkas and Poddars.

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Critics

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

Team Neutrals and Team Critics have been added in place of Birlas, Goenkas and Poddars.

Wow, didn’t expect my request to be fulfilled this quick thank you so much smiley9smiley41

Fantasyera thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Birlas

Hi

I wanted to change my team but I can't find Birla family in the list. 

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Team Birlas

Hi, 

I also wanted to change my team but I can't find Birla family in the list. 

Please help. 🙏

Edited by Swetha-Sai - 12 days ago

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

Hi, 

I also wanted to change my team but I can't find Birla family in the list. 

Please help. 🙏

Hello dear Swetha,

Please use one of the options that’s available at the moment . Your request has been noted and when we change the teams again we shall surely keep your request in mind . Abhimanyu, Aarohi and AbhiRa are there at the moment . Please use them. 
regards 

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Hello dear Swetha,

Please use one of the options that’s available at the moment . Your request has been noted and when we change the teams again we shall surely keep your request in mind . Abhimanyu, Aarohi and AbhiRa are there at the moment . Please use them. 
regards 

A member of this forum request you all to remove the empty teams and it got removed immediately. 

Me and another member Fantasyera has requested for Team Birla.. but you are not helping us. smiley18
Why can’t any other Team which have no members till now be removed to give us ‘Team Birla’?