Frequent Posters

alekhika20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 days ago

Beautiful update,cont soon 

chinnu_kaku thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 days ago

Wow yaar.superb write up. Thank u for giving us abir and abhi.aan.the show is not serving us much.next chapter kab update hoga?

olsen_124 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 days ago

Shade 3 Romantic AbhiMaan

Armaan and Abhira were waiting for Abhir at a café.Obviously Abhira did not knew that Abhir was coming.Armaan glanced at Abhira.She was looking gorgeous this morning,in a yellow saree…..He was always gone case when she wore something traditional…..He was playing with her long fingers…..Abhira looked at Armaan….He had been something tensed since last night.She tried asking him but he shot her down stating that he was fine…….She had received all clear from her doctor 2 weeks ago but it seemed like Armaan was still scared about her safety,he was careful sometimes too careful and not to mention the nightmares he had,which he thought she didn’t know about….Armaan glanced at the watch and finally forwarded a file to Abhira  to read…..To say that Abhira was shocked was understatement……Her brother was alive ??? All this while……

Abhira (angrily)-How could he do this ?

Armaan (calming her down)-Abhira please shaant hojao…..Ek baar uski baat sun lo…..Please…..We owe that to him atleast…..Jaan bachai hai tumahri usne…..

Abhir appeared in front of Abhira suddenly.She was stumped and hurt.If he was alive and he knew where she was,why didn’t he come to meet her,why didn’t he come to his own mother’s last rites.Akshara missed him somuch,everybody thought she didn’t know about Abhir but everybody was wrong…. Shealways knew about Abhir…….Abhir was stunned looking at Abhira…..She had grownup so so much…..From wanting a sister to having a sister……Abhir hugged Abhira,but Abhira was conflicted hence didn’t hug him back…….Abhir could feel the anger his sister had……

Abhira (angrily)-You have 10 minutes to explain…..Just10…..because meri jaan bachai aapne……

Abhir (taking a huge breath)-Abhira I was saved by our mamu and buami…..As I turned 18 I left because I didn’t want Goenkas to follow me….I always had kept a eye on you and ma.After her death,I still had eye on you…..I didn’t want Goenkas anywhere near you…..You were better off without them…..

Abhira (scoffing)-Ma cried on your birthday,wept on your death anniversary and died without seeing your face Abhir bhai………She died thinking you were dead……I can protect myself…..Goenkas ho ya koi aur……

Abhir (surprised)-Tumhe pata tha mere bare mai ?? Mere biological dad ke bare mai ???

Abhira (chuckling)-Mujhe sab pata hota hai.But don’t try and escape the question.Agar aapko mumma ke bare pata tha……

Abhir (not letting her complete)-I didn’t….Mai ek medical conference ke liye gaya tha out of India…..When I came back your neighbors told me what had happened……Abhira If I knew that ma was on death bad I would have came……..If I knew ke tumhare saath kuch aisa hoga I would have rescued you…..Tum behen ho meri….The most important person of my life…..

Abhira (taking a huge breath)-What about other times ?Goenkas se mujhe door rakhne ke liye,you kept mumma in hell……

Abhir (scoffing)-Our mother is the reason hum dono iss tarah aa gaye hai……..In-case you don’t know……

Abhira (angrily)-Not a word about my mother…….What do you know about her struggles in raising me……She used to run the resort and practice both…..She used to take me to court because there was nobody to take care of me……I have seen her struggles,her loneliness and her regrets……And what did you do ? You were out there……..instead of being with your mother…….And yes I know she sacrificed for Ruhi and I am angry but that doesn't mean that I will hear any shit about my mother……..Thank you so much for saving my life…..And yes I hate Goenkas as well to what they did to Ma…..But don’t keep any savior complex…..Mujhe aapke protection ki koi zaroorat nai hai……Aapke 10 minutes khatam ho gaye hai Dr Abhir Sharma….

Abhira stormed out of the café and Armaan yelled after her to stop her….He knew she would be angry but not this angry……..And probably for the first time he heard his mother-in-law’s struggles in raising her daughter……Obviously he knew that raising a child alone was not easy but Abhiranever ever mentioned these things.Today was probably the first time when he heard about it and this made him respect Akshara more…Abhira stormed off as soon as they reached the house…Madhav asked about the meeting and Armaan briefed him.Madhav chuckled……His daughter was one of kind piece……

After talking with Dadisa and Phupha sa about a upcoming case,Armaan came to their room.He saw Abhira trying to wipe her hair….She still seemed bit angry about everything……..Slowly he put her wet hair on one side and hugged hair from behind, holding her waist…..Abhira leaned in and closed her eyes…..Armaan always knew how to calm his wife down….Armaan kissed her softly on her neck till her shoulders….Abhira’s heart rate had risen….Even though this was not the first time…every time they came close,Abhira’s heart rate went through the roof and her stomach had lot of butterflies…..

Armaan (huskily)-You looked gorgeous in that yellow saree……

Abhira (chuckling)-And I hate sarees……

Armaan (flirtingly)-And yet when you were a saree,I cant ever think straight…..

Armaan  slowly opened the back buttons of Abhira’s kurti and placed soft kisses there…..Abhira sucked breath in…Armaan turned Abhira around,still opening all the buttons of he rkurti……He removed the strands of wet hair from her face and kissed her there……Abhira was having a hard time breathing…..Suddenly she could feel Armaan’s hand slowly gliding on her back,having opened the buttons finally…..It was slow,but sensual…..She closed her eyes……Armaan slowly kissed near her ear and whispered…..

Armaan (huskily)-Look at me !! Aakhein kholo Abhira……

Armaan kissed on her forehead, than on her eyes……Abhira slowly opened her eyes……She could see the intensity of his love in his eyes…….People often thought that it was her who was the romantic & Armaan was the boring one but in reality it was the other way around……She never would have thought that Armaan was actually the more romantic one since he was the one who expressed his emotions more freely while she kept things in her heart more often and was the practical one………..

Armaan (flirtingly)-If every time we come close,your heart is going to be beating this widely than we are going to have a serious problem Mrs Poddar……….I love you…..

Armaan noticed Abhira’s face shade which had became that of tomato…..He held her chin and made her face him…….She looked gorgeous with wet hair……… They slowly inched the gap and just as they were about to kiss,somebody knocked on the door……Abhira stopped him…..But Armaan cared less,however Abhira urged him to open the door…..Abhira went inside near the washroom since she was not in that condition…….Armaan was agitated to see who was interfering with his private time with his wife…..When he opened the door…..he got more angry to see that it was Ruhi……..He was already shot on the interruption and now it being Ruhi,got him really worked up…..

Armaan (angrily)-Kya ha Ruhi ? Aane se pehle time nai dekhti ho….

Ruhi (angrily)-Mujhe tumse nai Abhira ka kaam hai……

Armaan (angrily)-Abhira is busy with her husband Ruhi…..Time dekha hai…..Raat ke 10:30 ho rahe hai……Next time mai ghar walo se kahooga ke tumhe ghadi gift de……

Armaan shut the door on Ruhi’s face…..Abhira was honestly stunned seeing his anger.Ever since Ruhi had tried to break up their marriage,He had been more angry with Ruhi.She dealt with her in her own manner and Armaan didn’t get in the middle…..It was like something had changed since that time…..Armaan took a huge breath……It was not like him to get angry but Ruhi…..He felt disgusted seeing her face and on top of that now she was related to Abhira…..He knew Abhira was not interested in any relation with Ruhi but still……

Abhira (questioningly)-What was that ?? Tum aur itna rude…..

Armaan (taking a huge breath)-I cant tolerate her not even for one second I know she is your sister……

Abhira (chuckling)-Relax…..you never have to worry about that Armaan…..Mere liye who koi maynai nai rakhti…..Just ignore her……..Like I do most of time…….

Armaan (pulling her close,with hands on his waist)-Never ignore me like that…..Tumhari awaaz nai suntan toh aisa lagta hai jaise I have gone deaf…..

Abhira (smiling)-And you think mai tumhe ignore kar sakti hu ??

Armaan (mischievously,picking her up)-Where were we ??

Tears ran down Ruhi’s eyes….She could hear the voices of laughing from inside……She couldnot believe that she was so alone today…..She knew she deserved it…..She had tried to break up a marriage….Her P-Nanu had been so angry at her even her P-nani or chachi ma couldn’t save her.And plus P-nanu had been high on guilt with what had happened to her Akshu masi as well….She knew she had committed  a grave mistake…..It was because of her that Akshara masi had spent so much time away from the entire family.Even Kairav and Muskaan hated her and refused to let her meet their children…..While she knew that Kairav and Muskaan both had chatted with Abhira……

In the morning Abhira was getting ready,she had lot of work today…..She had to study the case and prepare notes….It was a important case,but her mind kept darting back to dadisa and Armaan.Armaan had started keeping his conversations with Dadisa short.Dadisa rarely said anything to her and always kept distance…..She had even asked Papa who had informed her that Kaveri had been the main target and instead she was the one whose accident had taken place….But she knew that Armaan was not the kind of person who kept grudges…..Her definitely but not Arman……..

She felt his hands on her waist and she smiled widely…..

Abhira (smiling)-Good morning…..

Armaan (happily)-Good morning…..Koi train pakadni hai tumhe……? Itni jaldi kya kar rahi ho ?

Abhira (chuckling)-I have to prepare some notes on the case…..And for that I have to read it as well…..(suddenly remembering)-Which reminds me,mere peeche civil dressed police officers kyu hai…..It was accident and I am safe…….

Armaan (seriously)-Dadi sa was being blackmailed,and when she failed to give money,the accident happened…..It is not just you jis ke peeche police officers hai……Poore family ke peeche hai…..Please just for sometime…..Jab tak mujhe aur papa ko taslee ho nai jaati tab taak…….

Abhira (listening )-Okay……Alright…..

Abhira was working the case in the patio with her coffee…..She had been very engrossed in that and she didn’t even realize when Vidya came and sat next to her…..Suddenly she heard a cough and she saw Vidya sitting next to her……Abhira quickly closed the file and placed it next to her….While she always respected Vidya,she tend not to get too close to her……She always saw her behavior with Armaan and it boiled her but since Armaan considered her like his own mother,she always respected her…..Abhira was confused as to why Vidya was here…..

Abhira (curious)-Ma kuch kaam tha ??

Vidya (asking)-Kuch poochu tumse ? Jaanti hu haq shyadnai hai…..Par phir bhi….

Abhira (smiling)-Poochiye na…..

Vidya (asking)-Tum khush ho na Armaan ke saath…? Aapne maan se use mauka diya than a tumne ?

Abhira (stunned)-Ha mai khush hu…..Maine aapne man se mauka diya tha and I love him and he loves me….Koi dabaav nai hai…..Par aap ye kyu pooch rahi hai……

Vidya (confessing)-Maine tumhari aur Ruhi ki baat sun lithi beta…..I am beyond disgusted ke who tum dono ki shaadi tod vani ki koshish……She betrayed Rohit…..I am so sorry beta for judging you…….Clearly mujhe insaan ki pehchan nai hai……

Abhira (nodding )-Ma please don’t apologize……Its alright…..

Vidya (sadly)-No its not beta (holding her hand)Kabhi bhi tumhe aisa lage that you want to share something…..Mai hu….Ma sa ne ye nai kiya tha,that is the reason why mine and Madhav’s marriage broke down…..  I know I have not been a mother to Armaan or to you…..But I want to change that…..I want to be your and Armaan’s mother……Akele nai ho tum dono…..Mai hu,Mainisha hai…..for you….never think ki Aksharaji nai hai toh koi nai hai…..

Abhira wiped her tears after Vidya left…..This is what she wanted…..Vidya’s love for Armaan for which he has been waiting for.A mother’s love……She had felt it in form of Akshara but Armaan…..his own mother left him to soon and Vidya never tried to understand him or accept him…..She noticed Ruhi standing in a corner……She wiped her tears and became that heartless Abhira once again……She knew Armaan didn’t like Ruhi coming to their room and hence she had to make it stop……

Abhira (questioningly)-Kya hai Ruhi ? Aur kal raat kyu aai thi tum hamare kamre mai……

Ruhi (stuttering)-Who P-nanu tumse milna chahte hai…..

Abhira (chuckling)-Uske liye raat ke 10:30 baje aana…..Pehele Armaan ki friend ke taur par aati thi and now my sister…..Aadat nai chute tumhari…..

Ruhi (nervously)-Aisa kuch bhi nai hai….

Abhira (seriously)-Armaan ko nai pasand kit um hamarekamre mai aao…..So please make it stop…….Jo kaam hai who yahi par baatkarege……Do you understand ?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

pre cap

Emotional Abhira....

Milalal27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Wonderful update 

❤️👏🏽

ty for update.

Armaan grew up a spine, more to come maybe.

Waiting for next

olsen_124 thumbnail

All my fan fictions have Armaan with spine...... 

8Lucky88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Amazing 🤩 

Loved reading the meeting wife abhir and abhira 

Excited to read more 

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesome chapter! Please keep Abhira always upset with Ruhi and Goenkas. 

olsen_124 thumbnail

Well I hate Ruhi so you know she is going to be a sad character here....And wont be giving her too much space as well

Edited by olsen_124 - 4 days ago
alekhika20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 days ago

Wonderful update,cont soon