Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Yeh while watching it I didnโt think much !
After I started reading forum comments , then my brain went in different directions ! All credit goes to forum ladies! Jai ho ! ๐
don't roll ur eyes dear

same I hate it too

What insaniyat yaar! Insaniyat wali treat - I hv unheard of!!
Does he said it.
Hold On Hold On - Yeh kya tha?
"Kaise? Maine toh COVER kiya tha tumhe, tum kaise mujhe cover karogi?"
Did he just say that he had "covered" J?
Sirji's COVER kabeele tareef 
This guy is some other level 
In some iv - up in the on location videos thread Bipasha says something like that!!
Jhanak Written "WRITTEN Update And Episode Discussion thread No 129 "
Interested in Jhanak S2?
https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/2045807050643628192
GossipsTv(GTv) @GossipsTv #SuperExclusive #TRP #TRPDay @StarPlus ALL SHOWS #TeriMeriDoriyaann 1.8 #PandyaStore 1.8 #GhumHaiKisikeyPyaarMeiin 2.5...
587