Thank u so so much


Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Thank u so so much


Unbelievable yaar! Or seems he will say insaniyat ki Nate I took j for a treat - what nonsense is that! How can anyone be carried away by that and believe him! BH people and Arshi are plain damn stupid -;they just dont want to see what's in front of their eye or he is really doing some jaadu to take them all in his kaabu! This is black magic!
Can be interpreted in multiple ways I guess !
Originally posted by: Starship1
yeah even I couldnโt understand that โฆ.what does it mean by everything will be devastatedโฆ..Iโm thinking the toofan was what was going on in his mind/heart about his feelings for Jhanak, but how will that end up being devastating I couldnโt get it
Atleast if his family doesn't believe it's then they r sensible! But it's high time he accepts his true feelings and deals with it rather than plying on two boats!!!
Same ...
Bbas ab #MissionKashmir shuru ho aur J,Ani aur hume BH se chhutkara mil jaye
Tejas ka vaar aur Ani ka hudd paar pyar dekhne ko mil jaye 
Unbelievable yaar! Or seems he will say insaniyat ki Nate I took j for a treat - what nonsense is that! How can anyone be carried away by that and believe him! BH people and Arshi are plain damn stupid -;they just dont want to see what's in front of their eye or he is really doing some jaadu to take them all in his kaabu! This is black magic!
He actually said that ? ๐
Unbelievable yaar! Or seems he will say insaniyat ki Nate I took j for a treat - what nonsense is that! How can anyone be carried away by that and believe him! BH people and Arshi are plain damn stupid -;they just dont want to see what's in front of their eye or he is really doing some jaadu to take them all in his kaabu! This is black magic!
Congratulations!
most liked & something else
forgot that.. Vijay had made post regarding that.. & from our forum we 3 were in that list
That Tejas thing could be Aniโs dream. Kyn ke Party main we saw Jhanak. But I think even if Tejas is true. I think Srishti might have informed Tejas about Jhanak coming to Kashmir hence the abduction.
And I guess Aniโs feelings will intensify for Jhanak as she leaves. I just hope we donโt get to see him pacifying Arshi and be uncomfortable with her coming close especially how he was passing through so much heavy emotions in the rain sequence. He didnโt even care much about Arshi or seems to be worried what his family would think, all he cared about whether Jhanak liked spending time with him or not 
Jhanak Written "WRITTEN Update And Episode Discussion thread No 129 "
Interested in Jhanak S2?
https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/2045807050643628192
GossipsTv(GTv) @GossipsTv #SuperExclusive #TRP #TRPDay @StarPlus ALL SHOWS #TeriMeriDoriyaann 1.8 #PandyaStore 1.8 #GhumHaiKisikeyPyaarMeiin 2.5...
587