Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: awesomeava

I'm still waiting for Journey Of Passionate Love updates on your blog. smiley42

Along with your awesome OSessmiley27

Red_eyes94 thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: sharmacatty

4 days back, I started watching jodha akbar again. I thought I'll watch random clips of akdha only & won't feel anything this time as I have watched each episode so many times that there was a time when I knew every scene and even dialogues. 

After a gap of more than 5 years, I guess I started watching it again and it took only 3 scenes to feel that akdha PASSION again. 

I'm watching it again. Each episode & don't skip scenes as I thought I would.

Each character has done a great job. Be it Amer people, Maham, Adham, Javeda, Rukaiya, hoshiyar,

Even resham & Mahan scenes were entertaining. There was a reason that I was crazy over Akdhaโค and I feel I'm again getting there slowly. 

I badly needed something to relax a bit as i was/am stressed over work. This show was and will always be close to my heart. 

If only, I could find some people here to interact & read some good ffs on Akdha. I miss the old times here. 

my mom loves the show

Saiyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 months ago

Please share your stories again ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

nushhkiee thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

Please update your stories ...smiley19

I'm still waiting ... couldn't read any of the OSes or FFs you wrote .. as I joined late ... wanna readsmiley9

Also, what about that blog?smiley13

ritujajadhav thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Hi, 

Can anyone please let me know the episode no where Jodha was honored as wali Nimat Begam (Gift of God) 

ritujajadhav thumbnail

Hi, 

Can anyone please let me know the episode no where Jodha was honored as wali Nimat Begam (Gift of God) and Ruqaiya as Padshah Begam

JlovesJ thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

That Episode number is 472 where Jodha was honored with Malika e hind and Ruquaiya with Padshah begam title. 

๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบ

ritujajadhav thumbnail

No in that episode Jalal already called her by Padshah begam and also gives title of Tartari Begam.. 

There is another episode where he gives honoured to jodha by Wali Nimat Begam and Ruqaiya as Padshah begam

G_for_Ganga thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 days ago

Hi anybody still re-watching it?? smiley42

JlovesJ thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 days ago

Yeah, I'm watching it all the time๐Ÿ˜‰

Never get tired of watching this beautiful show. 

๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบ