Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ragz2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

Kuch nahin hoga, dheere dheere juniors will bounce it back 

yeah i know anu will take up dada kamble case. I was just joking about it- when Ankita knows how she will react 

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ragz2009

smiley37 I expected virat to settle harsh. Ankita was feeling very uncomfortable. As always the way we think it doesn’t go that way

Haan, Ankita is not focus yet on their relationship even kuch kuch hai, but that bloody Harsh needs to stay in his limits

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Episode 43:

FB: Virat was home enjoying a movie with Monica. Anu arrived and was surprised as he brought someone there without informing her. They began to argue, so Monica left. They continued and discussed why they were never BF/GF...Anu suddenly threw water on Virat, telling him he wasn't man enough, that was why. Virat, frustrated, grabbed her and pushed her onto one wall. She told him that he was manning now, and he stopped. Anu left to sleep somewhere else.

Present day: Anu and Virat arrived at the office. They both thought of what they found, quite tense. Suddenly, in sync, both ask for coffee. Virat informed Anu about his therapy session and would love her to come along. She cleared that it was for him and he should not use her again (precap scene). 

Anu in her cabin, looked at the pics she had taken while finding the truck. Unfortunately, they were all blurred. She was stressed. 

Harsh and Anki are at the guest house. Harsh tried to come closer, but Ankita wasn't okay. Ankita told him that there was no relationship between them. Harsh played the jealousy card and said he would call Rumina. Ankita refused and told him it was not allowed. He approached her and asked her if there was something between them. He tried to kiss her when Virat arrived. Ankita pushed Harsh away. Hersh excused himself for robbing the key. Virat told her the question is to forgive him or not. He came for a file. Suddenly, they talk about Pramila Mathur. Virat asked if he called her again. He added that Gujjar informed him about Vayu Energy and the last person he met was the Sherawat Transport driver, and he is the one who might have killed him. Anki told them that Pramila was also working there. Virat was astonished. Virat ordered them to talk to Pramila and he forgave Harsh, telling them to enjoy themselves. However, Ankita refused to stay, and all left. 

Rai House, Sid had gone mad and was burning his musical stuff. He was about to get rid of his guitar when Anu stopped him and apologized because it was her fault. In the house, Anu soothed, made him understand, and guided him (A BEAUTIFUL MOMENT I DON'T WANT TO SPOIL. BETTER WATCH ITsmiley27). In the end, she said to use his privilege as his leverage...and do his own thing, using social media and all. Sid promised to think about it. 

At the pub, Raghav and Monica met Dev, they offered him a deal and a place at Khuranas. They were poaching him literally. 

Harsh and Ankita arrived at the AM office but no Pramila Mathur worked there. They couldn't believe it and wondered why she lied and where she was now.

Anu in Desi Look arrived at the Sherawat T location but no one and the trucks disappeared. 

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Again in Nov 2016, Virat was flirting with Monica and Anu sees the scene. Her reaction was was not pleasant, she was behaving that how can Virat dare to break the pact. I feel that this flashback happened after Rajdeep scolding Anu and taking Virat's side and Anu was angry on Virat. Virat asks Anu to bring water for them smiley24 Asking to bring water is not a dominant behavior, to bring water for someone is not a submissive behavior, kabhi kabhi friends ko hum bolte hai, but Virat's fault was the tone, Thanda Paani De De  na. The tone was not proper and according to Anu who broke her rules, that he brought Monica, but in previous flashback all the four of them were chilling. Anu seemed to gel well with Monica. She doesn't hates to see Virat with other girls, but she wants him to inform about everything that is going on in his life. And that's why she quickly catches him, when he lies like in the previous flashback.

Anu told Virat to continue the massage. Was this not dominating? She told him to follow her rules, is this not dominating? Anu angrily brings water for them and Monica says to Virat he should have sorted out things with Anu. smiley37 Yeh Dharti Sudhar Jaayegi, par yeh AnuVir ka kuchh nahi ho sakta smiley37 Monica was too equally responsible for this mess today. She came and she was smiling when Virat asked for water. Kya woh dominant nahi hai? smiley24 Then Anu gives Virat a lecture that yeh ghar hai Virat, aur har ghar ki sanctity hoti hai smiley29 She can allow Raghav to stay at her home for the night without informing Virat in her Raisinghani Legal guest house, that Raghav who is a rival of this firm. Her set of rules, no one can enter without my permission, if Virat brings Monica, then atleast he doesn't hides it like her. She hid Raghav from the video call. 

Anu uses his nepo kid image on Virat to dominate him. She says that Rajdeep has favored him by keeping him in this house smiley7 I know why she has angry today, because Rajdeep always takes Virat's side. Today I saw a glimpse of Rajdeep in her. Till now we all made to believe that Virat is gaslighting Anu, but its the other way. The anger she had when Rajdeep scolded her, was all vented out on Virat smiley19 Anu if you have guts then say confront Rajdeep, he has given you this surname. She always feels that Rajdeep saves criminals, then why to own this surname? Rajdeep told her to get rid of this surname. Anu said that yeh tumhaara ghar nahi hai smiley7 show some bloody respect. Anu when went to Virat's Dida Dadi's house, she was given more importance than Virat got. Tab to Virat ne to nahi kaha yeh tumhaare log nahi hai. When Dida uses Anu to heal Virat, then he didn't say that please dont be visit my home ever again. 

Perceptions may vary, some may feel Virat is at fault. After Monica leaves then she says tumhe use yahan nahi bulana chahiye tha. In front of her, she insulted him and then on her back she says Monica shouldn't have come here smiley7 Virat says that Bhaad Mein Gaya Tumhaara Pact. Anu again gets triggered and says Kyun Bhaad Mein Gaya Mera Pact. Anu says that just because promises dont mean anything to you, then please stop using people. I have not got a flashback in which I saw Virat has used people, even now I dont know a single thing where he has used people. 

Virat gets furious and says that tumhe privileges bina maange milti hai. Anu had to fight with Rajdeep for her stand, she is privileged but Rajdeep doesn't make her feel privileged, because her tests were difficult Then Anu says that Mein Mein Apne Matlab ke liye apne privilege use nahi karti. She was right though partially. Anu said that Virat is taking favors from others and he is toxic, shameless, insensitive, man child, immature, emotionally handicapped, coward smiley7 Virat told her to stop and yet she continued Virat might be each and everyone of this but he didn't speak any worse to her, he said that you are insecure, jealous that's why I was never your boyfriend. Virat was right that she is insecure and then Anu says that you were never my boyfriend because you were never a freaking man smiley7 Anu tumhe to Akshat to thoda bahut achha (he is good till now) par usase bhi problem hai

Virat said Anu is insecure and she reacted so wildly, then when Anu said so many things to him, will Virat not react? His mistake was that he manhandled her. Do words mein woh trigger ho gai aur paani dala usne us par, and when she was constantly showering her toxic words and questioning character. Virat didn't question her character, she insulted his character. I dont support any man handling a woman like this. Virat needs to improve his behavior. But see the reaction of Anu when she being handled like that she wanted the same reaction from him. To convince herself that it is her best choice that she didn't choose Virat as a boyfriend and to convince herself that she still has someone to dominate. If Rajdeep didn't show this behavior to Virat, then she will show him what it is.

Such a long rant from my side, but coming to the current year, Anu and Virat together enter the office. Both of them are thinking about their respective cases. Virat knows the connection of the cases, but Anu is unaware, I hope this case further doesn't ruins their relationship. Virat informs Anu that his going for a therapy session tomorrow and requests her to accompany him. Anu advises that he should alone attend the therapy sessions. Virat is so better in doing things alone, then obviously he can attend this session alone too. But Virat feels that Anu's presence will change him a bit faster. Anu says that please dont use me as a bridge again. Virat says that he is improving for her only. When Virat is with Ankita, Harsh, James he is normal, he looks so sweet. He needs to improve because he cannot handle certain emotions properly. Anu once said that she will commit to him, if he shows his entire commitment to her, now he is participating in the sessions, she is saying that he has to change for himself.

AnuVir are connecting the dots of their cases. 

Ankita and  Harsh's cringy romance in the guest house. It was getting awkward to watch smiley24 Virat ke naseeb mein yehi likha hai ki do logo ko romance karte hue dekhe aur khud kare to use sab misunderstand kar le smiley44He didn't judge Harshita, even Anushat. But he doesn't judge anybody when he sees someone getting intimate smiley36 

Virat then immediately discuss the case related thing with Harsh. Ankita comes to know that Sherawat Transport Company is the vertical of Pramila's company. Anu didn't tell about this thing to anyone, also not to Ankita. Anu is really smart that she is not involving anybody in Rajdeep's case. Virat behaved so sweetly with Harsh, but this Ankita wanted to come with Virat and that day she slapped him. Virat forgave her for her behavior, but he would have slapped a lady, or manhandled a lady. Will he be forgiven? If Ankita can be forgiven, then so should he. This Harshita constantly use Virat for their own benefits and we tag Virat as a Man child. Feminism doesn't means that whatever wrong you do you are forgiven. Anu better knows about this slap. Just want to see her reaction. Anu doesn't judges Rosie today, but she will judge Virat???smiley44

Sid looses his motivation because his musical career is at stake because Anushat broke up. Was it Anu's fault? No. Because Akshat gave a chance to Sid because of Anu. In dono mein Sid kyun suffer kare? Anu beautifully calms him down. Amazing scene smiley27 

Sid says that without connections, his career wont have a good start. He was partially true. But Anu too had her own set of struggles, even though she has connections. How Rajdeep treated her? Rachel says that Anu is not as good as Rajdeep. If she wins, she is Rajdeep's daughter so she can win easily, if she loses then she is criticized. Anu beautifully explains the thing to Sid, but as she said that people loose or tight the thread of nepotism and target her. Like Kavita did previously. Ek ear bud pe itna saara discussion mila usko. It was a sweet Brother sister scene.

Anu says that Monica is a great sister to her, according to their motto of sisters before misters. But here Monica is poaching people from RL. 

Pramila has lied about everything she told to Anu. She might have not lied everything but it might be possible that someone would be threatening her. She lied about the company but she might not have lied about Prashant and Tara.

Anu is in Salwaar Kameez and reached to Sherawat Transport. But why she wore that? She comes to know that all the trucks are sold. Now Virat has the key to Anu's next lead. But Anu didn't see the number of the truck?

Kosha

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Me and wahi wearing same colored polo shirt today 🤣🔥😘 

https://www.instagram.com/p/C7Oc2wEty_u/?igsh=MmNzb3VqNDJlaXdw

priya185 thumbnail

Karan Wahi’s new instagram story

So what is he wearing today from the 2 pics B9CEBFDC-2952-42AD-9AA7-872AFB8756AE.jpeg

Ragz2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Pyaarasam thumbnail
Posted: 12 days ago

Lagta hai Lamba journey hey as we thought, 0 expectation, they will be only cute sacred Wale until the end 🤦 Unless they fill some of the moments 🤷 But still 🙄