I think Armaan ki Maa should resurrect and stop the Shaadi rather than kaayar Rohit.
Buddhi will most likely have a heart attack if she sees her alive so will her Chamchi. Tamasha pe tamasha hoga..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I think Armaan ki Maa should resurrect and stop the Shaadi rather than kaayar Rohit.
Buddhi will most likely have a heart attack if she sees her alive so will her Chamchi. Tamasha pe tamasha hoga..
The other day Kinjal wore Patru ka ek dress
Haan yaad hai I remember you sayingThe other day Kinjal wore Patru ka ek dress
Wonder what they’ll steal next 
https://www.facebook.com/share/v/NK2aYYa5FQSksMhd/?mibextid=0VwfS7
I love Sam in this entire bts. She's entertaining herself.
can someone steal Swarna’s wig and run away. Then she can be “ganji chudail”Originally posted by: Criticiser
Haan yaad hai I remember you saying
Wonder what they’ll steal next
Next Colours Serialcan someone steal Swarna’s wig and run away. Then she can be “ganji chudail”


Originally posted by: Criticiser
For a sec I thought I’d be mass blocked by everyone
Trauma I tell you
you should 

People still want to hurt her when they see that Thing your call didi face 
I still imagine doing this when I see her

She responsible for a lot PTSD
The other day Kinjal wore Patru ka ek dress
So I guess all wardrobe belongs to SP, not the Production Houses
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
you should
People still want to hurt her when they see that Thing your call didi face
I still imagine doing this when I see her
She responsible for a lot PTSD
Seriously she gave us so much PTSD .. that we have reached a zen like state in other shows .. yeh sab Toh hoga hi .. kal nahi Hua aaj ho gaya ..
better Aaj ho gaya .. 😂😂😂😂
kitna chindi channel hai .. didi and ashwini ke ghatiya jewellery nahi liya ..
remember the time when all the chavannis used to wear the same color , peacock green , ajeeb sa blue
And ghastly yellow and all land up in hospital decked to the T as visitors
Jab bhi itna dress up hote thhe .. matlab pakka 1 week yeh log hospital me attendance lagayenge wearing these glitzy outfits
And when will anyone wear the zebra suit worn by sattu ..I am sure toshu will carry it off with a flair
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3