Oh No, I sooo dnt want this video to be true
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAGoJSdh-6c
Hey girls u said Jhanak left for Kashmir as per Hiba's story right???
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Oh No, I sooo dnt want this video to be true
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAGoJSdh-6c
Hey girls u said Jhanak left for Kashmir as per Hiba's story right???
Sach me , first two promos story is still pending !! Door door talk Nazar nahi aa rahi kab dikhayenge!
Our new promo was to start frm 12th May, which dint start till now
2 promos in queue already, y 3rd re??
Our new promo was to start frm 12th May, which dint start till now
2 promos in queue already, y 3rd re??
It's starplus routine process.
Oh No, I sooo dnt want this video to be true
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAGoJSdh-6c
Hey girls u said Jhanak left for Kashmir as per Hiba's story right???
Arna...I said Jhanak is also there in Birthday party in her rinkled old maid clothes with her trademark braid..infact posted pic also
She will soon I think but after the celebration
Oh No, I sooo dnt want this video to be true
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAGoJSdh-6c
Hey girls u said Jhanak left for Kashmir as per Hiba's story right???
Looks like choton’s secret will be out … great his insult session will be there
Oh No, I sooo dnt want this video to be true
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAGoJSdh-6c
Hey girls u said Jhanak left for Kashmir as per Hiba's story right???
Arna...I said Jhanak is also there in Birthday party in her rinkled old maid clothes with her trademark braid..infact posted pic also
ya but here they say its ashirwad rasm
I dnt want Jhanak to be thr until his wedding....I just hope this vid is fake news
After BDay celebration i thought she will, bt here they say Ashirwad n all....just to raise my BPShe will soon I think but after the celebration

Itna styawadi bhi nahi hai Ani ! Itani bhi credit mat do lol ! He is someone who likes to find easy way out. Dinner date ki baat karake maut ani hai usaki and jhanak ki! Even he knows that !
Originally posted by: Goddy2010
We need to see now how far he has explained. May be did he say he went dinner with her?
Don’t think it’s aashirwad… it’s birthday for sure. They invited minu to birthday remember? From her dialogues she seems to be talking about choton and prob her first meeting with lot of other people
After BDay celebration i thought she will, bt here they say Ashirwad n all....just to raise my BP