Show Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
The good thing about this show so far is no side characters are boring. The casting is apt. And the comic humour along with serious social message is cherry on top.
Nofil is good at heart.
https://x.com/its__tisha/status/1792222952391578076
Originally posted by: Witchofthewest
The good thing about this show so far is no side characters are boring. The casting is apt. And the comic humour along with serious social message is cherry on top.
I found Malaika annoying she needs to be removed
whoo??Malaika
I’ll probably rewatch later, grasped too much. I’ll come back later with more.
nofil’s gf??
Originally posted by: Witchofthewest
nofil’s gf??
Yes
Watching this & liking itso far. Noifl is so good. Reminded me of his character in Badshah Begum. He was equally a good person there..
Sajal'a father is my fav
Love how is so supportive and progressive & how he supports his daughter over those idiot sons.
Looks like Noifl's gf won't support him & that's how they will separate. Sajal will become a doc I guess.
Noifl's father's role looks nice too. I like that actor alot. He is in so many shows. I hope he isn't a bechara in this..