Poll
RANBIR-ALIA or RANVEER-DEEPIKA? WHICH COUPLE YOU FIND FAKE?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: 7AB5ZVQM3JOKE5GI
ohh I thought u said "aap" not abb...
🤣
. I just lived my dp name today 🤣
Chalo clear to hua 

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi
Arre yaar... Tum baal ki khaal nikal rahi ho
Maine last option ko vote Kiya that both do not seem friendly genuinely in love.
(Although i think deepveer is more fake) Wo option pe nahi vote kiya. Matlab 2nd option deepveer are more fake par vote nahi kiya.
Ab bhi na samajh aaya to mujhe baksh do ... Mujhse na ho payega 🙏
Am so glad I opened this thread.This whole conversation is hilarious.😂😂😂😂😂
Am so glad I opened this thread.This whole conversation is hilarious.😂😂😂😂😂
comedy of errors..
quite literally 😂
Brutal truth
Ayan Ranbir>>> Ranbir with his wife
Yet to vote 
Love and War might just work for Vicky..like it did for Ajay in HDCCS.Ranalia look too similar physically. But Ranalia are no Salman Aish. RK may want to drop this film, when he finds a more suitable one.
DP can clearly and maturely speak for herself 
Good for DP. Alia can't speak properly despite being in industry since 12 yrs. Always shouts like an annoying kid.
Girl can't even shout now coz RK doesn't like her voice after certain decibel

Originally posted by: rckRadhe
DP can clearly and maturely speak for herself
Veeru - I remember very clearly
Deepu - we'll chat later

Deepu be like - Sabke samne raaz mat kholo 
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddohf7pKNIq/?stkn=bHk4NGJoMGV2dHdo
https://variety.com/2026/tv/news/alia-bhatt-dont-be-shy-prime-video-premiere-date-1236841347/
Shah Rukh Khan, Ranbir and Alia new Rungta Steel advertisement https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YxFDRhdX3U
Celebrity Ganesh Chaturthi photos with their family https://www.instagram.com/p/DdQ2QMuiASQ/?stkn=MWIzZmsyb2ZjaHhrbw==
Rani Mukherji’s mother Krishna passed away Om Shanti https://www.instagram.com/p/DdldUduKckA/?stkn=MWR3ajA3eDh6M2VrdA==
7