Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: you2

SLB couldn't get 1 A lister  actress for his show.Not one of the many talented actors on OTT.

When the aura slips,it is all over. Another Director done and dusted.

He joins Aditya Chopra,Karan Johar,Rajkumar Hirani and others.

Not forcibly "done and dusted" but not getting the needed finacial support. And  t h a t  may have its reason in Bhansali's way of filmmaking.

There is a reason why he took Alia for Gangubai...and the industry does know it. 

Also we aren't present on his sets witnessing how he works... I got the feeling, that most of those having worked with him once, didn't want to repeat that.

I still wonder if Love & War will get made...

Edited by Clochette - 15 days ago
you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Clochette

Not forcibly "done and dusted" but not getting the needed finacial support. And  t h a t  may have its reason in Bhansali's way of filmmaking.

There is a reason why he took Alia for Gangubai...and the industry does know it. 

Also we aren't present on his sets witnessing how he works... I got the feeling, that most of those having worked with him once, didn't want to repeat that.

I still wonder if Love & War will get made...

I understand why Alia wants to work with SLB.He gave her Gangubai. I am not sure though,why RK quickly signed this film.I know it was quick,because Himesh and others got information only days earlier. Also RS fans too got to know only about 10 days before announcement. RK had such an awful experience working with SLB,and he had given him a disaster for a debut. It is a 2 hero film..and his fans would agree that he doesn't have the best chemistry with Alia...

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Briaahna

omg thank you . So it’s not only me who is loving  it . I am so hooked I am missing my sleep smiley36I was worried to share my thoughts , that I love heeramandi smiley36manisga  and sonakshi 👏way to go . Damn their costumes , hair , even hair pins smiley36no one beats bhansali !

Yes, Bri, I loved the series despite the plot holes here and there but that's just typical Bhansali. The sets, grandeur, clothes, and jewelry were amazing. Sharmin was tolerable in the initial episodes, but her same expression in every situation got worse over time. I loved Sanjeeda Sheikh, Sonakshi, and Manisha. Aditi nailed the dance, but I found her only slightly better than Deepika in Bajirao and Padmavat.

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: FatalFlaw

Yes, Bri, I loved the series despite the plot holes here and there but that's just typical Bhansali. The sets, grandeur, clothes, and jewelry were amazing. Sharmin was tolerable in the initial episodes, but her same expression in every situation got worse over time. I loved Sanjeeda Sheikh, Sonakshi, and Manisha. Aditi nailed the dance, but I found her only slightly better than Deepika in Bajirao and Padmavat.

deepika was fab in ram leela, i remember going ga ga over her in my review. but BM and Padmavat crash was so big, i feel like snatching the credit of ram leela from her. but then, ram leela was all about her, in BM there is PC and in Padmavat Aidti to deal with. 

PC using her acting chops , chopped DP badly even in that pinga dance. 

Aditi with her alluring looks, uff those dreamy eyes, left many wandering , hmmm wonder why khijili besotted by Rani ma..when there is flawless Meherunissa. reels abhit takh bann rahe hain iss sawaal kasmiley36

lets summarize..to grab attention deepika needs to do movies solo. no sharing with other actresses. chances they ganna swallow you!

oh and fatalFlaw...how i wish begum urf kareena did this than that pathetic (sorry) crew and just average Janne Ja. i desperately want begum to work with SLB. imagine Tabu, begum, Rekha or Balan in Heeramandi. I reckon if released in theatre, women would have thronged and made it a big success. 

Edited by Briaahna - 15 days ago
Briaahna thumbnail

i hope love and war happens...smiley42wanna see how SLB presents Aloo. I heard Mrunal is also in the movie. sone peh suhaagasmiley27

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Briaahna

deepika was fab in ram leela, i remember going ga ga over her in my review. but BM and Padmavat crash was so big, i feel like snatching the credit of ram leela from her. but then, ram leela was all about her, in BM there is PC and in Padmavat Aidti to deal with. 

PC using her acting chops , chopped DP badly even in that pinga dance. 

Aditi with her alluring looks, uff those dreamy eyes, left many wandering , hmmm wonder why khijili besotted by Rani ma..when there is flawless Meherunissa. reels abhit takh bann rahe hain iss sawaal kasmiley36

lets summarize..to grab attention deepika needs to do movies solo. no sharing with other actresses. chances they ganna swallow you!

oh and fatalFlaw...how i wish begum urf kareena did this than that pathetic (sorry) crew and just average Janne Ja. i desperately want begum to work with SLB. imagine Tabu, begum, Rekha or Balan in Heeramandi. I reckon if released in theatre, women would have thronged and made it a big success. 

I loved Crew! I had a blast watching it, no complaints at all.smiley36

I'd be thrilled to see Kareena, Tabu, or Rekha in a Bhansali movie. Tabu could work as Malika Jaan, and Kareena as Fareedan and Vidya as Waheeda. Rekha would've nailed Malika Jaan like 20 years ago, she's got that aura. Also, I agree with you about Deepika. She shines as a solo heroine, except maybe in Cocktail where she was just as good as that newbie. It's kind of surprising she doesn't have many movies with another strong female lead alongside her.

Briaahna thumbnail

Alamzeb , could  have been nice 

https://x.com/filmfare/status/1791023909099524209

Briaahna thumbnail

And how good was Richa Chadha 👍that whole wedding scene 🔥manisha 👍🙏

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I loved heeramandi as well. So artistic, just beautiful dialogues. So what if there were loopholes here and there; sometimes something is just so beautifully crafted, you give in. Sonakshi and Manisha carried it so well.

Briaahna thumbnail

Very well said ladies, SLB and his details about each ladies look in  the film 👏https://youtu.be/ZCC7cnA21Ic?si=sg3PiXkNaYZSz_0a