Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mugda thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

There were lot of rumors about her doing SLB's film "Amrita Pritam" with first SRK and then Abhishek. 

Again there were rumors of Madhuri & Aishwarya to do Heera Mandi film. I think makers wanted Madhuri Dixit in Manisha's role and Aishwarya Rai in Sonakshi's role. It would have been great but SLB moved to Netflix and made it a series, not a film.

Mani Ratnam and Sanjay Leela Bhansali are her type of directors.

Mani gave her first film Iruvar. This film is rated above 8 in imdb. She had a solid debut in Tamil industry by Mani Ratnam.

He also gave her Guru, Raavan, Raavanan & recent two back to back blockbusters Ponniyin Selvan 1 & 2.

Although people want to forget Hindi film Raavan but its Tamil original film Raavanan where she played the same role is considered a cult classic Tamil film. It was re-released recently again.

SLB or Bhansali is someone she owe her stardom and career.

Bhansali gave her Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam & Devdas. She did many films but she will forever be remembered for HDDCS, Devdas & Jodhaa Akbar. 

Out of these three films two are directed by Bhansali.

Her third film with Bhansali, Guzaarish was complete departure from previous two films but she was highly praised for her role and performance in it. It is another film which is considered a cult classic film over the years.

Aishwarya's fans are waiting for another Bhansali film with Aishwarya. The biggest treat for her fans if the best heroine of SLB returns to Bollywood by SLB himself.

Edited by Mugda - 1 months ago
Outlander22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Once Aradhya goes abroad for the studies, she will make a come back. She might just want to enjoy last few years of motherhood before Ara grows up and leaves the nest.

as for losing weight, i am sure she can if she wants to. But losing and maintaining are two different things, its all upto her where she feels comfortable with her weight.

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

probably not. But look at the bright side- she can now throw her weight around.smiley36

cts22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ash worked, hustled and earned enough till her early 40s.

Many actresses don't want that life and would want to enjoy their own family time. She lost her dad and was taking care of her mum and child while doing PS 

She has made enough money to last her many years and that is without the Bachchan money.

She knows her daughter will have both hers and a big portion of Bachchan wealth. Her life her choice. She has the luxury to not work and good for her 

Basskarrr thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 days ago

Sometimes I feel some of her fans deliberately hate her 

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Was watching old ARR songs and look what I found,😍🤧

https://youtu.be/p93dun2UCRI?si=9eFdUTU3WTQtKa9T

SmittenKitt3n thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: e1t53e

Was watching old ARR songs and look what I found,😍🤧

https://youtu.be/p93dun2UCRI?si=9eFdUTU3WTQtKa9T

I should really check out some of Ash’s South Indian movies cuz she positively radiates in these clips! 

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SmittenKitt3n

I should really check out some of Ash’s South Indian movies cuz she positively radiates in these clips! 

You haven’t watched Kandukiondien Kandukondien? It is one of the best adaptions of sense and sensibility. Tabu, Ash and ARR’s music are🤌. Rajiv Menon’s direction and Cinematography. Ajith at his one of the handsomest . All in all,such a paisa vasool movie. 

https://youtu.be/6TDJ-b9lAOo?si=NVEcQkm8DjujIFND

SmittenKitt3n thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: e1t53e

You haven’t watched Kandukiondien Kandukondien? It is one of the best adaptions of sense and sensibility. Tabu, Ash and ARR’s music are🤌. Rajiv Menon’s direction and Cinematography. Ajith at his one of the handsomest . All in all,such a paisa vasool movie. 

https://youtu.be/6TDJ-b9lAOo?si=NVEcQkm8DjujIFND

No way! 😯 I am totally obsessed with anything Jane Austen! I recently binge watched the Sense and Sensibility series on Hulu, and I’m SO excited to hear there's one with Ash that’s so well made with glowing reviews! Sign. Me. Up. I'm absolutely going to watch the movie as soon as I can! 

greenletters thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I think there is a time and place for actors and actresses. If Aish is happy in her space there is no need for her to try and keep up with the younger lot. Let them shine (the stars are dull but whatever).