Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Charu21 thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 28 days ago

Originally posted by: Mahi-eBismil

I keep doing this! 

I have recorded so many times and each time I don't like something, kahin pe awaz unchi toh kahin pe dabti Hui, kahin words are too sharp and kahi pe unclear smiley44

I ended up getting confused and angry at my own voice 🥲

Ohh! So I am not the only one who does that! 😅

Happens with me all the time.. Also I feel I sound much better when I am not recording but as soon as I start recording I sound a bit different.. 🤷🏻‍♀️ 

Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Charu21

Happens with me all the time.. Also I feel I sound much better when I am not recording but as soon as I start recording I sound a bit different.. 🤷🏻‍♀️ 

Same here. Ditto for everything!smiley19

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Charu21

Tell me why I sound like a rockstar when I am giving a concert to myself alone and sound like some squeaky high school girl when recording 🥲

SmittenKitt3n thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I keep doing this! 

I have recorded so many times and each time I don't like something, kahin pe awaz unchi toh kahin pe dabti Hui, kahin words are too sharp and kahi pe unclear smiley44

I ended up getting confused and angry at my own voice 🥲

No need to stress, Samreen. We're all here to have a good time, and I'm sure listening to you will bring smiles to everyone including me cuz that's what it's all about. :)

I recorded a few times until I hit my breaking point, and that's when I decided to submit. 🙃

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 27 days ago

Originally posted by: SmittenKitt3n

No need to stress, Samreen. We're all here to have a good time, and I'm sure listening to you will bring smiles to everyone including me cuz that's what it's all about. :)

I recorded a few times until I hit my breaking point, and that's when I decided to submit. 🙃

Likewise smitten, excited to hear your siren voice again smiley9

Hope we have lots of fun like we did last year. 

Likewise smitten, excited to hear your siren voice again smiley9

Hope we have lots of fun like we did last year. 

How are you, Samreen? I didn't get enough time to prepare at all! smiley13 I decided that I would participate only three days ago. Pata nahi mujhe kitne marks milenge! 

Edited by Shirsha - 27 days ago
SlowlyDrifting thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Shirsha

How are you, Samreen? I didn't get enough time to prepare at all! smiley13 I decided that I would participate only three days ago. Pata nahi mujhe kitne marks milenge! 

You and Samreen, both have such a wonderful voice I can vouch for that...hence, I am failed to understand why you guys are so worried. smiley36 Really looking forward to hear you all 🤗🫶 

Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting

You and Samreen, both have such a wonderful voice I can vouch for that...hence, I am failed to understand why you guys are so worried. smiley36 Really looking forward to hear you all 🤗🫶 

Thank you so much, Rashi! smiley1

Charu21 thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting

Couldn't have said it better! 👏

Gals, you both are amazing. Practice or no practice, you would sound wonderful anyways. 

All the very very best to you both and all other participants. Excited to hear all the lovely entries. ❤️

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

Hello folks!

This is a friendly reminder that the deadline is fast approaching, so please send in your R1 entries soon!

Lizzie aaj nahin ho payega.smiley6.. please time extend ho sakta hai kya ... dekh lo ..

If not then you can go ahead with others . Sorry dear ..smiley24