Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 15 days ago

The guy who famously said that he gets role bec he is fair, tall and blue eyes.. Hadsa mein jo elder son bana tha

sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bips

The guy who famously said that he gets role bec he is fair, tall and blue eyes.. Hadsa mein jo elder son bana tha

Idk maine show nhi dekha par abhi google kiya zara bhi handsome nhi laga mujhe πŸ˜‚

sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tgota92

https://youtu.be/UTTBaaB_UfY?si=Lsq54jcya8ZIlkNa

Did they cut this last scene where he says he was just trying to help Aalam sahab smiley3

Laeek Mamu se bola aisa aur hum Emaan samajh rahe the smiley36

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hamza Ali Abbasi

So many twists and turns in today's episode.smiley44Loved that we had Salar and Iman bits, although did not enjoy Iman being so quick to judge him on the khana wala scene smiley24...but Shehryar has improved so much esp in that last scene with his uncle and the half brother, he has completely got into the skin of Salar. smiley27

I expected the uncle to be team Salar but looks like he is also quick to believe whatever the rest tells him. smiley7

The shocking part was shayesta dying.smiley3 I thought something would happen to zain but that was really unpredictable. 

Also can't believe Iman is going to be the one to propose Salar. This was the best part. smiley40smiley41

x.D.U.L.C.E.T.x thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Guess we all are happy with upcoming episodes..

From the teasers we saw maamu visiting Alam sahab and how Alam sahab was upset about losing Salar and their friendship..And Imaan says that she wants to be the reason of her father's happiness again..so I guess Imaan will propose Salaar for her father only..like obviously we know she doesn't like him or any sort of that yet..so most probably she will propose to him so that her father never loses Salaar and their friendship..and she eventually become the reason for his happiness again by marrying his bestie. Waah!smiley36

Sahi hai bhai. Ek aisa papa ka bestie toh mein bhi deserve karti hoon.smiley36

But again Imaan is not someone who hides her motive so I can be wrong about it.. hoping for some more angst and yearnings.smiley27

I just love it when a man suffers for his love. Lets see how everything turns out.smiley42

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: sheeluneelu

Idk maine show nhi dekha par abhi google kiya zara bhi handsome nhi laga mujhe πŸ˜‚

Great minds think alike 🀣😎

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: x.D.U.L.C.E.T.x

Guess we all are happy with upcoming episodes..

From the teasers we saw maamu visiting Alam sahab and how Alam sahab was upset about losing Salar and their friendship..And Imaan says that she wants to be the reason of her father's happiness again..so I guess Imaan will propose Salaar for her father only..like obviously we know she doesn't like him or any sort of that yet..so most probably she will propose to him so that her father never loses Salaar and their friendship..and she eventually become the reason for his happiness again by marrying his bestie. Waah!smiley36

Sahi hai bhai. Ek aisa papa ka bestie toh mein bhi deserve karti hoon.smiley36

But again Imaan is not someone who hides her motive so I can be wrong about it.. hoping for some more angst and yearnings.smiley27

I just love it when a man suffers for his love. Lets see how everything turns out.smiley42

Ek aisa ameer papa ka bestie hum sab deserve karty hain πŸ˜‚ 

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: bips

He doesn't have the star quality... Sherry even at his weakest always caught your eye.. He has the mysterious x factor.. Khaq blends into the background 

There is no comparison between sherry and khaq. Sherry might not be great actor but he has an aura and personality. 

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: sheeluneelu

When I heard Shaista has passed away, I was like chalo siyappa hi khatamsmiley36

Zain ke sath itna sab nhi karna tha bahot bura lag raha hai ab smiley19

Felt really bad for Zain πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί 

He does not deserve this. He lost his job,  mother and love too 😭

NINALOGY thumbnail

Just watched both the episodes

Oooo my such powerpack episodes. Radd is going so strong and pace is sooo well. Felt bad for zain. His mother did so wrong with him πŸ₯Ί. 

But I am glad that finally we are going to get salaar imaan track