Gentleman (Green) - Humayun Saeed, Yumna Zaidi || DT.N. Pg78 - Page 103

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yumna Zaidi

Posted: 15 days ago
Achelvi thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Sajal Ali

Originally posted by: Tulip9

what do you expect a journalist to speak about ? Her show is called " hard talk with zarnab"  ! It's a discussion pannel , where she talks about serious issue . What shibra did in 1st episode of Ishq mursheed - that was preaching. Zarnab was just doing her job . What was she supposed to talk about .

I dislike Shibra preachiness too. Thats why I dropped the show after 1st episode itself.  Never understood the hype of IM smiley44.I have already said what journalist should speak bout. I think the discussion is going on circles. Lets leave it 

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Sajal Ali

Originally posted by: Witchofthewest

Irrespective of your views, other’s views are also important.This is again not just an appreciation thread but a show discussion thread. People should take criticism with pinch of salt. In her opinion she is preachy, if not in yours simply praise in your own words.  Moral policing should be stopped here. You can freely give your review, don’t worry. smiley31

Thanks yaar. Yeah we can criticise as much as love a show.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yumna Zaidi

Posted: 14 days ago

I wonder what his wife's reaction was.

But seriously, how can you not like this man?

I was watching a Something Haute video about the premiere of "Gentleman" in the cinema, and they were discussing why so many celebrities showed up for it. One of the reasons they mentioned was Humayun and his support for everybody in the industry. They talked about how he shows up at almost every movie premiere and shows his support for everybody, and how well he and his wife treat everybody who works for their production house. 

Huge respect for this man.