Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hatimoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 days ago

That was with Kushal right? Her friend wants to marry kushal..

I can't stand Saboor at all

Yes, Kushal, Saboor and Zainab drama. Unpopular opinion, but I actually like Saboor's voice.

AKhan4953 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Don't watch the drama then if you don't like Saboor Aly there is nothing wrong with her
NazneenA thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Zahid Ahmed

Originally posted by: AKhan4953

Don't watch the drama then if you don't like Saboor Aly there is nothing wrong with her

It's my opinion. I will watch for others. That's my wish. 

I don't like her onscreen, I said so. You don't have to tell me what I should watch and what I should not. Let's not comment on what others do or not... Thanks 

NazneenA thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Zahid Ahmed

Originally posted by: Hatimoon

That was with Kushal right? Her friend wants to marry kushal..

I can't stand Saboor at all

Yes, Kushal, Saboor and Zainab drama. Unpopular opinion, but I actually like Saboor's voice.

Zainab's character was horrible. She was so ruthless. Poor brother bekaar me dies na.. watched few episodes here and there

Aah! You like her voice. That's good.

I remembered I once watched a drama called Na katro pankh mere. It was Danish and Saba's drama. I think she played Danish's younger sister who does some sazishen because she feels insecure of her bhabhi..

Witchofthewest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Sajal Ali

Originally posted by: AKhan4953

usko show accha lg rha usko saboor ka character nhi accha lag raha. Toh wo show dekhna kyu chor de?? 

Hatimoon thumbnail

Zainab's character was horrible. She was so ruthless. Poor brother bekaar me dies na.. watched few episodes here and there

Aah! You like her voice. That's good.

I remembered I once watched a drama called Na katro pankh mere. It was Danish and Saba's drama. I think she played Danish's younger sister who does some sazishen because she feels insecure of her bhabhi..

Zainab was the best thing of that drama. I can't forget that last scene of Zainab & Saboor in the last episode, her acting was fantastic in that scene.

AKhan4953 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I don't like her onscreen, I said so. You don't have to tell me what I should watch and what I should not. Let's not comment on what others do or not... Thanks 

Oh ok well I thought that you hated her for no reason because she's actually good she's better then that overrated Durr e Fishan to be honest 

Hatimoon thumbnail

Oh ok well I thought that you hated her for no reason because she's actually good she's better then that overrated Durr e Fishan to be honest 

Yes she's definitely better in acting than Durr e Fishan

AKhan4953 thumbnail
Posted: 14 days ago

Yes yeah she is even though dur e fishan is ok she's alright but Saboor is just way better I also can't wait to see what happens to her in Beyhadh how jugnu will end up even though there's still a lot left to happen yet 😊

Hatimoon thumbnail
Posted: 14 days ago

Yes yeah she is even though dur e fishan is ok she's alright but Saboor is just way better I also can't wait to see what happens to her in Beyhadh how jugnu will end up even though there's still a lot left to happen yet 😊

Unless there is some twist in storyline Jugnu will either end up dead or will lose senses at the end or will be thrown out of her house.