Haan, was wondering what happened to this then I saw this promo today smiley36

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

arre yeh chalu hoke beech mei band hua tha naa

That was needed 

When ever people swith on TV watching serials 

Every were marriages are " vada , deal, zamindari and burden " comes eith no unmeed and secret smiley2Bhabi ex of ML ......All will be in one house 

smiley37

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Lol I was literally wondering thinking about this today 

https://youtu.be/nNan5tozlK8?feature=shared

I hope they continue this .. I need a dose of OG maal .. arey yeh log Ghum ke Dialogues chhap de rahe hai 

Edited by Aadi04 - 15 days ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

That was needed 

When ever people swith on TV watching serials 

Every were marriages are " vada , deal, zamindari and burden " comes eith no unmeed and secret smiley2Bhabi ex of ML ......All will be in one house 

smiley37

Every one should throw slippers 🥿 at this one .. 5 saal se har channel uski copy ho rahi hai in every language 

Criticiser thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

I hope they continue this .. I need a dose of OG maal .. arey yeh log Ghum ke Dialogues chhap de rahe hai 

Would watch this any day over the current trash that IatV is currently serving.

Hope they dub Sreemoyi as well as I’ve heard good things about that show.

Aadi04 thumbnail
Yeah and ishti kutum too .. my mom loves that ..
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

It is like an invisible chain but Ishan always refused and still says Reeva is his "pyaar "...

Savi told once , he is and always will be the first person she was fell in love with , has been her husband for a while !

I don't know why people like AS and RS want yo take away some else's child and make that person feel obliged to them.lufe long smiley29

@ bold... Totally agree with what you said... smiley1

But i felt its like he tells the world that Akkasaheb is his mother but he gets emotional seeing his real mother in pain and wants to be loved by her..  similarly he wants to tell that Reewa is his love but wants to be actually loved by Savi ... 

His belief is stronger that he loves Reewa and Akkasaheb more than his actual feelings .. he was confused in the washroom why is he not happy with what has happened... Why he is feeling so much sadness 

Today i also felt Ishaan was surprised / shocked seeing Raosaheb and Akkasaheb rejoicing that Savi is not coming back .. its like first time he saw how the people around him dont really understand what he desires... They just want the things to happen as per their terms... and Ishaan is like a thing to them with whom they can do whatever they want....

Shree15 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Aadi04

pulkit deshpande ke sath sath omi kaka , Mohit all disappeared.. ok they were not in good terms but sudden killing of kaku , ashwini and Ninad along with vinu 

Savi could not call Mohit even once ..  arey khud ek baar try Kar Leti 

Arey Mohit chodo if Savi had called Patralekha Mohitepatil for once Vo khud daudi daudi chali aati apne Viraahhhtttt ki akhri nishani ki help karne……don’t underestimate Didi’s love for Virahhttt and his nishanis…….

And Vinu got d-worded and nobody informed or called “Mumma”⁉️🤨

Shree15 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shree15

Arey Mohit chodo if Savi had called Patralekha Mohitepatil for once Vo khud daudi daudi chali aati apne Viraahhhtttt ki akhri nishani ki help karne……don’t underestimate Didi’s love for Virahhttt and his nishanis…….

And Vinu got d-worded and nobody informed or called “Mumma”⁉️🤨

On a side note it would be really exciting if they reintroduce Patralekha’s character again with an older actress as a support to Savi, audience might connect back…….they can’t bring Sai or Virat but they can bring Patralekha smiley16