Fan Creations

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gurveen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 days ago

Such an emotional update 

Both of them are abandoned by their families 

Originally posted by: checky88

I’d rather read what you write than watch the stupid show to be honest. What a beautiful exploration of characters and their story. 

This is pretty much the same Abhira as the show but the Armaan is so so so well written!👏👏👏 

The writers on the show are just murdering whatever little is left of Armaan’s character - I don’t know how they’re going to bring him back from this. It’s reached a point from where there’s absolutely no redemption. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Beautiful update , waiting for the next one already ! 😊

Ditto my thoughts. Always loved this FF series since the inception and want it to never end and more so now considering the pathetic state the TV series currently is in. Armaan here is so so matured and praiseworthy . Not sure if we will get even a fraction of this in the corresponding tv character.

@whimsical loved how their conversation flowed from Ruhi to Poddars and then to the couple. Beautiful conversation.

Bidaaifan09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Another beautiful and emotional chapter. I cannot wait to read the next.

alekhika20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Amazing update 

arshisimple thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Oh the pain Armaan felt was terrible 😢 He was alone with everyone around him and that was his family apparently, heart wrenching 😢 

But your writing was amazing as always and I love their relationship growing, truly moving forward with their honest and vulnerable states 👏👏

Juhi2020 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 days ago
Your version of their journey is a hundred times better than what they are showing now. I love their conversations, the growth in their relationship, and how they slowly got to know each other better—the real them, not Armaan Poddar, the golden boy, or Abhira Sharma, Akshara's daughter. Thank you for writing Armaan's redemption so beautifully. My heart was breaking for him throughout this chapter. He was all alone for this entire year; actually, he was all alone all his life. Now he has Abhira by his side. ❤️ I can't wait to read the next chapter! 🤩

Another paisa vasool update

SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Arman and Abhira have come long way, this was a beautiful update. I loved it. There is love but there is also understanding, trust and respect for each other. 

I am not watching the show right now or reading updates but I am coming to the forum just to read you updates.

Thank you so much for this beautiful story.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 days ago

Waiting for an update! Please write soon 

Milalal27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 days ago

I am coming to the forum just to read yours and other amazing stories.

Thank you so much for this beautiful story, are y active somewhere else?

Take care smiley27