Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

umawanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 days ago

Originally posted by: Shirsha

Pata nahi itni jaldi shadi drama dikhane ki kya jarurat hai! Aur aise accidentally sindoor lag jana to almost har serial mein dikhate hai. I didn't expect this. I'm disappointed. 

I am also kinda disappointed. but there can be two reasons for the fast marriage:

1. to reduce the shooting costs by stopping the trips to Dwaraka.. and concentrating only on the Mumbai sets.

2. Low TRP... Romance, no matter how much overused, gives them the required numbers.

Also KM is unique.. I never thought it will stay afloat for long time. See, the theme is quite unconventional. Not many non-urban households are comfortable with gender exploration and freedom. So I expected love triangle and kitchen politics to hook up some audience. 

What to do? If we have to watch some nice content.. ITV is not that place anymore. OTTs are the way to go!!

Still I'll follow this series.. till it stays on track.. if it becomes boring I'll leave it.

umawanderer thumbnail
Posted: 16 days ago

Originally posted by: HawkEyee

Show actually had a lot to talk about in first two weeks. Abhi toh shadi drama hi milega.😂

Don't worry.. They would still be lot more to discuss.. Krishna still have not accepted her brother's truth.

HawkEyee thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: umawanderer

I am also kinda disappointed. but there can be two reasons for the fast marriage:

1. to reduce the shooting costs by stopping the trips to Dwaraka.. and concentrating only on the Mumbai sets.

2. Low TRP... Romance, no matter how much overused, gives them the required numbers.

Also KM is unique.. I never thought it will stay afloat for long time. See, the theme is quite unconventional. Not many non-urban households are comfortable with gender exploration and freedom. So I expected love triangle and kitchen politics to hook up some audience. 

What to do? If we have to watch some nice content.. ITV is not that place anymore. OTTs are the way to go!!

Still I'll follow this series.. till it stays on track.. if it becomes boring I'll leave it.

I had the same thought about shadi drama. It's mostly because of TRP the drop is evident. If they need ratings they have to bring sympathy to Mohan and Krishna tortured by Aryaman and his family.

May be ruining Aryaman's character will be their last call.

But one thing after 15 epsiodes they really had good balance in both Mohan's track and and Aryaman and Krisha marriage track. Theme is unconventional and unfortunately they haven't try to extra stereotype it yet so it would take time.

HawkEyee thumbnail
Posted: 15 days ago
mujhe lagta hai inki yeh sindoor girna shadi is trp gimmic asli shadi ache se hogi with rituals bas shadi ke baad aryaman krishna ko naukrani banake na le jaye apne ghar aaj kal wohi trend h😬😬😬😬
sushmaaaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 days ago

Why is forum not yet opened, how long will it take 

HawkEyee thumbnail
Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: sushmaaaa

No idea. It's been asked so many times.

umawanderer thumbnail
Posted: 13 days ago

We already have more than 10 threads open for this serial....

But forum page Abhi tak nahi mila 🥺🥺🥺🥺

Shirsha thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: umawanderer

We already have more than 10 threads open for this serial....

But forum page Abhi tak nahi mila 🥺🥺🥺🥺

I requested Jayshree to create Krishna Mohini forum but she didn't respond. So, I think she's not active for some reason. 

Shirsha thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sushmaaaa

Hinna (MochaQueen) asked Vijay to create Krishna Mohini forum. I think it will be created soon. 

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

im finding this show a pain in the ass at times

Krishna is just constantly getting in trouble cause of Mohan. Her character is there only to glamorise Arya as the one true super hero. Can we see some personality , some toughness, some identify?

Mohan is annoying cause he keeps doing stupid things & keeps whining in that ridiculous voice. Dudes 16 or so ? Why is he acting like a 9 yr old?

The one thing I do like about Mohans is that he knows he wants to be female. There's no confusion there...fear yes ..but confusion no. He is confident in knowing who he is or wants to be despite having gender conflict. Also I'm not sure why some are saying he is non binary. He isn't from what I've seen. He is a boy that wants to be a girl & wants to do everything associated with being a girl ie wearing Lehengas, churi, makeup ...things typically associated with being a female.

Arya is just shown rescuing Krishna all the time but at least we see some depth into him...he doesn't understand anyone that can't identify with their gender, seems to have some past issues as he looks angry & sullen & has some decent values. Hope we get to uncover more as Mohan transitions ..maybe some insight & reflection 

They are rushing into marriage track ... Sometimes it seems like the show isn't about gender identity but a forced love story / marriage with an added twist of gender issues. Really hope they treat Mohans transition with sensitivity

Also pls get rid of Pinkesh & the drunk father. Too much negativity there