her heart broke into piecesYesterday J looked very sad when Ani said I love you to Arshi..

just like Ani was during her wedding fiasco
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
her heart broke into piecesYesterday J looked very sad when Ani said I love you to Arshi..

just like Ani was during her wedding fiasco
2 bts scenes to awe.. love.. fear and worry.. so 43 pages flew just like that..
oh no i missed the fun.. 
ek birthday dusara kaunsa bts?
For all US people.. Monday long weekend for u guys too?
Even online no epi
They are going to just show some nonsense.. why delay for that.. 
J bhi na..she keeps begging Didi not to break the relationship and when Didi gets close to pati..she looks sad..๐ our boy was looking even sadder when J said chi about him..๐Yesterday J looked very sad when Ani said I love you to Arshi..
I know
we want it to finish asap 
Yesterday J looked very sad when Ani said I love you to Arshi..
Yeah
hppe she get the love she deserve in life..
Dusra the shirtless scene of Ani
shirtless Ani


Jhanak Written "WRITTEN Update And Episode Discussion thread No 129 "
Interested in Jhanak S2?
https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/2045807050643628192
GossipsTv(GTv) @GossipsTv #SuperExclusive #TRP #TRPDay @StarPlus ALL SHOWS #TeriMeriDoriyaann 1.8 #PandyaStore 1.8 #GhumHaiKisikeyPyaarMeiin 2.5...
587