Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maanbhira thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Posted: 13 days ago

yeh topic banaya ruhi orArmana ke discussion ke loye tha par ab mg irf buddhe ka ho gaya hai i think 🤔😂😂

bajarbattu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: Maanbhira

in one bts abhira is seen crying and ruhi dancing and in another bts pic that is going viral Ruhi and Armaan is marrying and manish is standing in goenka house.What is happening guys.

Is this a dream of Ruhi or real

Don't worry.... that is Manish's dream. 
And at the end of his dream, Armaan puts sindoor in Ruhi's maang and gives her Divorce Papers. smiley37

And says he hates her, and is leaving her for good. 

So don't fret! All is good. 

bajarbattu thumbnail
Posted: 11 days ago

in one bts abhira is seen crying and ruhi dancing and in another bts pic that is going viral Ruhi and Armaan is marrying and manish is standing in goenka house.What is happening guys.

Is this a dream of Ruhi or real

Telly Chakkar has posted a video, showing Ruhi crying and asking Armaan - Tumne shaadi ke liye haan kyun ki, jab tum mujhse pyar nahi karte? Kya tum mujhse pyaar nahi karte?

Zoned out Armaan says, "I said yes, because mai darr gaya tha. Maine haa ki because I want to see Masa, Dadisa happy, so that they don't get upset and shaanti prevails in this house."

And he tells he that he does not love Ruhi anymore. smiley37

Maanbhira thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

kya isne sirf itna hi kaha ki i was only doing this for the happiness of my mother and grandmother or he said clearly that i don't love you amymore.

I want to clear it that i don't love you anymore.

Lya aisa bhi kaha tha,if aisa kaha hoga tabhi Ruhi koi expectations nahi rakhegi.

Maanbhira thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Mujhe kuch toh gadbad lag rahi hai,kyunki jo promo yeh log kab se monday ka bol ke dikha rahe h itne dino se woh toh same cloths h jo abhira or Armaan ne already pehne hue the and ab cloths change kar liye hai,and mangal sutra bhi le liya hai mang bhi utar di h fir bhi promo mein same clothes and abhira ne mang bhari hui h and mangal sutra abhira dubara utar rahi hai,how it is possible,mangal sutra do toh nahi ho sakte na,and woh scene roj roj dikhaya jata h matlab monday ko jarur aayega,mujhe toh yeh lagta hai ki yeh sab abhi jo chal raha h woh dream h and reality Monday ki dikhayi jayegi,bcoz clothes agle hi din same kon pehanta hai and Mangalsutra scene do baar toh tabhi possible hai jab inme se koi ek scene dream ho.

Maanbhira thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

See this image,same cloths night scene,Abhira giving armaan mangal sutra

Screenshot_2024-05-18-12-23-52-06_4aed3257f278fcf7bfa3abd644e23333.jpg

Edited by Maanbhira - 11 days ago
bajarbattu thumbnail

See this image,same cloths night scene,Abhira giving armaan mangal sutra

Screenshot_2024-05-18-12-23-52-06_4aed3257f278fcf7bfa3abd644e23333.jpg

Arre this is a promo. They shot it a week before, so they are wearing the clothes both were wearing in the shoot on the day of her exam. 

YRKKH promos hint at one thing, but they show stuff later which is completely opposite to the promo. So chill. 

bajarbattu thumbnail

kya isne sirf itna hi kaha ki i was only doing this for the happiness of my mother and grandmother or he said clearly that i don't love you amymore.

I want to clear it that i don't love you anymore.

Lya aisa bhi kaha tha,if aisa kaha hoga tabhi Ruhi koi expectations nahi rakhegi.

Arre tum video dekho. 

ViDev_forever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Aisa kuch nahi hoga...end mein makers Armaan ke andar Abheera ke liye pyaar jaga denge