Users

Frequent Posters

fantasy1000a thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Critic

Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: Simiyy

Chapter 9

The following morning, an early flight awaited them, prompting Garry to orchestrate a seat swap with Sahiba under the guise of discussing something important with Pam. This maneuver resulted in Sahiba and Angad finding themselves seated next to each other for the journey.

Angad: Sahiba. Did you manage to get some rest last night?

Sahiba:Yes, I did, thank you. Although, I must admit, the early morning wake-up call was a bit rough. How about you?

Angad: I know what you mean. Early flights always throw off my sleep schedule a bit. But a cup of strong coffee usually does the trick. Speaking of mornings, are you a morning person?

Sahiba: Not particularly, but I've learned to adapt, especially when there's important work to be done. Are you a morning person?

Angad: Surprisingly, yes. My family has always been early risers, so it's sort of ingrained in me. Speaking of family, have I ever told you about my big, loud Punjabi family?

Sahiba: No,you haven't! 

Angad:Well, get ready, because it's quite the story. I come from a family of extroverts—lots of loud laughter, endless chatter, and of course, amazing food. Family gatherings are like mini festivals, with everyone pitching in to cook, dance, and share stories late into the night.

Sahiba:That sounds wonderful, Angad. It must be so special to have such a close-knit family.

Angad: It definitely is. They've been my rock through thick and thin. But enough about me. Tell me, Sahiba, what's your family like? Do you have any siblings?

Sahiba:Yes, I have an older sister named Seerat the one who got married and younger sister Keerat. We're very close, despite our occasional squabbles.

Angad: Siblings are the best, aren't they? It sounds like you and your sisters have a special bond.

Sahiba: We do, indeed. Family is everything, isn't it?

Angad: Absolutely. And speaking of family, I have a feeling you'd fit right in with mine. You've got that warm, welcoming vibe that my family would adore.

Sahiba:*blushes* Thank you, Angad. That's really sweet of you to say.

Angad: It's the truth, Sahiba. I can already imagine you joining in on our lively gatherings, laughing and sharing stories with everyone.

Sahiba:*feeling shy* Angad. Your family sounds wonderful. I have met Garry and Veer and they are so nice

Angad: They are, indeed. And I have a feeling they'd like you just as much as I do.

Sahiba:*smiling shyly* Thank you, Angad. That means a lot to me.

Angad: Anytime, Sahiba. You're my friend now so your bound to meet my family

Sahiba blushed at Angad's words, feeling a warmth spread through her cheeks. The rest of the flight seemed to pass in a blur as they continued their conversation, the time slipping away faster than expected.

As Sahiba stepped into her house in Ludhiana after returning from Delhi, she was greeted warmly by her parents, Tayji, and Seerat. Genuine smiles lit up their faces as they welcomed her home.

"Welcome back, Sahiba! How was your trip?" her mother asked, her eyes shining withmotherly affection.

"It was really good, Mummy. We had a successful meeting in Delhi," Sahiba replied, her voice filled with enthusiasm.

Seerat who was there interjected, her tone a mix of excitement and apprehension. "Sahiba, there's something important we need to discuss. Can we talk privately for a moment?"

Sahiba's curiosity was piqued, but she nodded and followed Seerat into another room, her heart pounding with anticipation.

Once they were alone, Seerat wasted no time in getting to the point. "Sahiba, Karan's cousin Manav is here with a marriage proposal for you. He's a nice guy, and if you agree, we can all go to Canada together. It'll be a great opportunity for you."

Sahiba felt her heart sink at Seerat's words. She had always found the topic of marriage stressful, especially marriage with someone she hardly knew, and the thought of moving to Canada under such circumstances filled her with dread. "Seerat Di, I appreciate your concern, but I can't agree to this. Marriage is a big decision, and I need to marry someone I respect as love can happen later but I don’t have any respect for Manav," she replied, her voice firm with conviction.

Seerat's expression darkened, her disappointment palpable. "But Sahiba, this is a golden opportunity for you! You can't let it slip away just because of your morals," she argued, her tone tinged with frustration.

Keerat, who had been silently observing the conversation from the door entered, spoke up in support of her sister. "Seerat Di, Sahiba Di is right. Marriage should be based on love and mutual respect, not convenience or societal pressure. Sahiba deserves to choose her own path in life," she said, her voice calm yet resolute.

Seerat's anger flared at Keerat's words, but before she could respond, Sahiba intervened. "I need some time to think about this, Seerat Di. Please understand," she said, her eyes pleading for understanding.

With a heavy heart, Sahiba left the room annoying Seerat.

As Sahiba retreated to her room after the heated discussion with Seerat, a whirlwind of emotions consumed her thoughts. The pressure Seerat was putting on her to consider Manav's proposal felt suffocating. Sitting on her bed, Sahiba couldn't help but contrast Manav with Angad. While Manav represented the traditional expectations of an arranged marriage, Angad embodied a different kind of connection—one built on friendship, respect, and understanding. The mere thought of Manav paled in comparison to the comfort and ease she felt around Angad. As she pondered her options, Sahiba found herself yearning for the genuine companionship she had experienced with Angad during their time together in Delhi. She wondered what was happening to her?

The next day, being a Sunday, Angad made plans to go out for lunch with his cousins. Meanwhile, by a twist of fate, Sahiba found herself in the same café with her sisters, Seerat and Keerat. After the heated argument the previous day, the sisters recognized the need to lighten the atmosphere and spend some quality time together.

As Angad noticed Sahiba entering the restaurant, a soft smile played on his lips, catching the attention of his cousins who were seated strategically to catch Sahiba's arrival without her noticing them.

Garry, everthe instigator, nudged Angad with a playful smirk.

Garry:"Hey, Angad bro, looks like someone's got a special guest on their mind!"

Veer,unable to resist joining in the teasing, added with a grin:

Veer:"I think Sahiba Ji’s presence has turned our serious CEO into a hopeless romantic!"

Kiara, always one for banter, chimed in with a giggle:

Kiara:"I must say, Angad paaji, you've got that dreamy look like you're in a Bollywood movie!"

Their light-hearted teasing elicited a chuckle from Angad, who shook his head in mock exasperation. Though he tried to play it cool, the playful ribbing from his cousins only served to highlight the subtle warmth in his expression.

As the Monga sisters, Sahiba and Keerat, were enjoying their meal, Seerat excused herself to go to the washroom. Unbeknownst to them, Manav, who had been spying on them for some time, saw this as the perfect opportunity to make his move. With a sly grin, he sauntered over to their table and boldly took a seat, catching Sahiba and Keerat off guard.

Sahiba:"Excuse me, but this table is taken. Could you please find somewhere else to sit?"

Manav: grinning arrogantly "Oh, come on, sweetheart. There's plenty of room for all of us here."

Sahiba: firmly "I said, please leave."

Manav: growing irritated "What's the matter? Don't you want some company? I thought we could get to know each other better."

Sahiba: steadfast "I have no interest in getting to know you. Now, please, leave us alone."

Manav:sneering "Stubborn, aren't you? You don't know what you're missing. Maybeyour younger sister is more open-minded."

Keerat:standing up defiantly "Back off, creep. We don't want anything to do with you."

Manav: ignoring Sahiba's refusal, turning to Keerat "Well, hello there. You seem much more pleasant than your sister. How about you and I-"

Manav:stunned by Sahiba's slap, his cheek stinging "What was that for?!"

Sahiba:fiercely "For being a despicable, disrespectful man who can't take a hint!"

Manav:grabbing Sahiba's wrist tightly "You little-"

Angad: appearing beside them, his voice cold and threatening "Let her go."

Manav releases Sahiba's hand and turns to face Angad, his expression defiant.

Manav:tauntingly "Who are you to tell me what to do?"

Angad:calmly, but with an undercurrent of anger "Someone who won't stand by while a woman is harassed."

Manav:laughing dismissively "You think you can intimidate me? I'd like to seeyou try-"

Before Manav could finish his sentence, Angad's fist connected with his jaw, sendinghim staggering backward. Garry and Veer, Angad's cousins, moved forward tore strain Manav as he stumbled, clearly dazed by the blow.

Seerat entered the scene, her eyes widening in shock as she witnessed the altercation unfolding before her. She rushed over to Sahiba and Keerat, concern etched on her face as she took in the scene.

Seerat: alarmed "What's going on here? Sahiba, Keerat, are you both alright?"

Sahiba: her voice trembling with anger "Seerat Di, it's Manav. He's been disturbing us."

Keerat: her expression grim "He wouldn't leave us alone, despite Sahiba Di's clear refusal. He has been disturbing both of us since your wedding festivals."

Seerat's eyes flashed with anger as she turned to confront Manav, her disappointment evident.

Seerat:sternly "Manav, is this true? Have you been bothering my sisters?"

Manav,still reeling from Angad's punch and now facing Seerat's fury, looked awaysheepishly, unable to meet her gaze.

Manav:evasively "It's just a misunderstanding, Seerat Bhabhi. I was just-"

Seerat:cutting him off, her voice firm "Enough. I don't want to hear any excuses. You know better than to behave this way. I thought you genuinely wanted to get to know Sahiba but i never knew your intentions were bad"

Manav left feeling humillated

Seerat turned to Angad, her expression softening with gratitude for his intervention.

Seerat: gratefully "Thank you for stepping in. We appreciate your help."

Angad nodded, his gaze steady as he returned Seerat's appreciation.

Angad turned to Sahiba, concern etched on his face as he asked if she was okay.

Angad:gently "Sahiba, are you alright?"

Sahiba managed a reassuring smile, grateful for his intervention.

Sahiba:softly "Yes, thank you, Angad. Thanks a lot."

Her sisters, Seerat and Keerat, exchanged puzzled glances, noticing the unfamiliarity of the situation.

Seerat:curiously "Who's this?"

Keerat:echoing her confusion "Yeah, how do you know him, Sahiba Di?"

Sahiba:honestly "He's my boss, Angad. He happened to be around and offered to help."

Seerat and Keerat nodded, accepting Sahiba's explanation, though still slightly surprised by the unexpected encounter.

Angad insisted on dropping them home, concerned for their safety after the unsettling encounter with Manav. However, Sahiba and her sisters initially refused, feeling uneasy about accepting such a gesture from their boss. It was only after some convincing from Garry and Veer, Angad's cousins, that they reluctantly agreed to let him accompany them. 

As Angad left to drop Sahiba and her sisters, his cousins couldn't help but smile anddiscuss their relationship.

Garry:"You know, guys, I think there's more to Angad's feelings for Sahiba than he's letting on."

Veer: "I did tell you i think he has a crush on her? Is there more? You think he likes her?"

Garry: "I'm sure he does. I've seen the way he looks at her, how protective he gets. And maybe he told me in Delhi."

Kiara: "Wow, really? I had no idea."

Ekam:"So, what do you think he's going to do about it?"

Garry:"I'm not sure. Angad's always been pretty private about his personal life.But with Sahiba, it's different. He seems more open."

Prince:"Do you think Sahiba feels the same way about him?"

Garry:"Hard to say. But they do seem to get along well. Maybe there's something there."

Veer:"Well, whatever happens, I hope it works out for them. Angad Paaji deserves to be happy."

Kiara: "Agreed. Let's just support him and see where things go."

Ekam:"Definitely. And if Sahiba makes him happy, then I'm all for it."

Prince: "Me too. Let's just hope they figure it out soon."

As Angad drove Sahiba and her sisters home, he decided to engage them in conversation to distract from the earlier incident.

Angad:"So, Keerat, how's college treating you these days? Any exciting projects or exams coming up?"

Keerat,surprised: "Um, it's going well, thanks for asking. I do have a project due next week, actually."

Angad:"And Seerat, how's married life treating you?"

Seerat,taken aback: "Uh, it's... fine, I guess. Just getting used to everything."

Sahiba, noticing her sisters' surprise: "Wow, Angad, you remembered all this?"

Angad, with a smile: " I like to remember these things."

Seerat and Keerat exchanged looks of astonishment, impressed by Angad's attentiveness and warmth.

As they pulled up to Sahiba's house, her sisters thanked Angad for his help and swiftly exited the car. However, Sahiba lingered for a moment longer, wanting to express her gratitude directly to Angad.

Sahiba:"Angad, I just wanted to thank you again for everything today. You really went above and beyond to help us out, and I truly appreciate it."

Angad, witha warm smile: "Hey, anything for you, Sahiba. I'm just glad I could be there to help."

Sahiba,feeling touched: "Well, it means a lot to me. And thank you for being so kind to my sisters too."

Angad:"It was my pleasure. It was lovely to meet them."

As Sahiba prepared to leave the car, Angad leaned over and opened the window, catching her attention once more.

Angad:"See you tomorrow, sweetheart."

Sahiba felt her cheeks flush with a blush at his words, a shy smile playing on her lips.

Meanwhile,Seerat and Keerat observed Sahiba's blush from a distance, exchanging knowing glances as they realized there might be more to Sahiba and Angad's relationship than meets the eye.

To be continued....

Your Angad is a real gentleman. 🥹🥰

He just called Sahiba sweetheart 🥹😊

I have manav 🙄

I am waiting for your next chapter....

themasked thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Keerat

Originally posted by: Simiyy

Chapter 9

The following morning, an early flight awaited them, prompting Garry to orchestrate a seat swap with Sahiba under the guise of discussing something important with Pam. This maneuver resulted in Sahiba and Angad finding themselves seated next to each other for the journey.

Angad: Sahiba. Did you manage to get some rest last night?

Sahiba:Yes, I did, thank you. Although, I must admit, the early morning wake-up call was a bit rough. How about you?

Angad: I know what you mean. Early flights always throw off my sleep schedule a bit. But a cup of strong coffee usually does the trick. Speaking of mornings, are you a morning person?

Sahiba: Not particularly, but I've learned to adapt, especially when there's important work to be done. Are you a morning person?

Angad: Surprisingly, yes. My family has always been early risers, so it's sort of ingrained in me. Speaking of family, have I ever told you about my big, loud Punjabi family?

Sahiba: No,you haven't! 

Angad:Well, get ready, because it's quite the story. I come from a family of extroverts—lots of loud laughter, endless chatter, and of course, amazing food. Family gatherings are like mini festivals, with everyone pitching in to cook, dance, and share stories late into the night.

Sahiba:That sounds wonderful, Angad. It must be so special to have such a close-knit family.

Angad: It definitely is. They've been my rock through thick and thin. But enough about me. Tell me, Sahiba, what's your family like? Do you have any siblings?

Sahiba:Yes, I have an older sister named Seerat the one who got married and younger sister Keerat. We're very close, despite our occasional squabbles.

Angad: Siblings are the best, aren't they? It sounds like you and your sisters have a special bond.

Sahiba: We do, indeed. Family is everything, isn't it?

Angad: Absolutely. And speaking of family, I have a feeling you'd fit right in with mine. You've got that warm, welcoming vibe that my family would adore.

Sahiba:*blushes* Thank you, Angad. That's really sweet of you to say.

Angad: It's the truth, Sahiba. I can already imagine you joining in on our lively gatherings, laughing and sharing stories with everyone.

Sahiba:*feeling shy* Angad. Your family sounds wonderful. I have met Garry and Veer and they are so nice

Angad: They are, indeed. And I have a feeling they'd like you just as much as I do.

Sahiba:*smiling shyly* Thank you, Angad. That means a lot to me.

Angad: Anytime, Sahiba. You're my friend now so your bound to meet my family

Sahiba blushed at Angad's words, feeling a warmth spread through her cheeks. The rest of the flight seemed to pass in a blur as they continued their conversation, the time slipping away faster than expected.

As Sahiba stepped into her house in Ludhiana after returning from Delhi, she was greeted warmly by her parents, Tayji, and Seerat. Genuine smiles lit up their faces as they welcomed her home.

"Welcome back, Sahiba! How was your trip?" her mother asked, her eyes shining withmotherly affection.

"It was really good, Mummy. We had a successful meeting in Delhi," Sahiba replied, her voice filled with enthusiasm.

Seerat who was there interjected, her tone a mix of excitement and apprehension. "Sahiba, there's something important we need to discuss. Can we talk privately for a moment?"

Sahiba's curiosity was piqued, but she nodded and followed Seerat into another room, her heart pounding with anticipation.

Once they were alone, Seerat wasted no time in getting to the point. "Sahiba, Karan's cousin Manav is here with a marriage proposal for you. He's a nice guy, and if you agree, we can all go to Canada together. It'll be a great opportunity for you."

Sahiba felt her heart sink at Seerat's words. She had always found the topic of marriage stressful, especially marriage with someone she hardly knew, and the thought of moving to Canada under such circumstances filled her with dread. "Seerat Di, I appreciate your concern, but I can't agree to this. Marriage is a big decision, and I need to marry someone I respect as love can happen later but I don’t have any respect for Manav," she replied, her voice firm with conviction.

Seerat's expression darkened, her disappointment palpable. "But Sahiba, this is a golden opportunity for you! You can't let it slip away just because of your morals," she argued, her tone tinged with frustration.

Keerat, who had been silently observing the conversation from the door entered, spoke up in support of her sister. "Seerat Di, Sahiba Di is right. Marriage should be based on love and mutual respect, not convenience or societal pressure. Sahiba deserves to choose her own path in life," she said, her voice calm yet resolute.

Seerat's anger flared at Keerat's words, but before she could respond, Sahiba intervened. "I need some time to think about this, Seerat Di. Please understand," she said, her eyes pleading for understanding.

With a heavy heart, Sahiba left the room annoying Seerat.

As Sahiba retreated to her room after the heated discussion with Seerat, a whirlwind of emotions consumed her thoughts. The pressure Seerat was putting on her to consider Manav's proposal felt suffocating. Sitting on her bed, Sahiba couldn't help but contrast Manav with Angad. While Manav represented the traditional expectations of an arranged marriage, Angad embodied a different kind of connection—one built on friendship, respect, and understanding. The mere thought of Manav paled in comparison to the comfort and ease she felt around Angad. As she pondered her options, Sahiba found herself yearning for the genuine companionship she had experienced with Angad during their time together in Delhi. She wondered what was happening to her?

The next day, being a Sunday, Angad made plans to go out for lunch with his cousins. Meanwhile, by a twist of fate, Sahiba found herself in the same café with her sisters, Seerat and Keerat. After the heated argument the previous day, the sisters recognized the need to lighten the atmosphere and spend some quality time together.

As Angad noticed Sahiba entering the restaurant, a soft smile played on his lips, catching the attention of his cousins who were seated strategically to catch Sahiba's arrival without her noticing them.

Garry, everthe instigator, nudged Angad with a playful smirk.

Garry:"Hey, Angad bro, looks like someone's got a special guest on their mind!"

Veer,unable to resist joining in the teasing, added with a grin:

Veer:"I think Sahiba Ji’s presence has turned our serious CEO into a hopeless romantic!"

Kiara, always one for banter, chimed in with a giggle:

Kiara:"I must say, Angad paaji, you've got that dreamy look like you're in a Bollywood movie!"

Their light-hearted teasing elicited a chuckle from Angad, who shook his head in mock exasperation. Though he tried to play it cool, the playful ribbing from his cousins only served to highlight the subtle warmth in his expression.

As the Monga sisters, Sahiba and Keerat, were enjoying their meal, Seerat excused herself to go to the washroom. Unbeknownst to them, Manav, who had been spying on them for some time, saw this as the perfect opportunity to make his move. With a sly grin, he sauntered over to their table and boldly took a seat, catching Sahiba and Keerat off guard.

Sahiba:"Excuse me, but this table is taken. Could you please find somewhere else to sit?"

Manav: grinning arrogantly "Oh, come on, sweetheart. There's plenty of room for all of us here."

Sahiba: firmly "I said, please leave."

Manav: growing irritated "What's the matter? Don't you want some company? I thought we could get to know each other better."

Sahiba: steadfast "I have no interest in getting to know you. Now, please, leave us alone."

Manav:sneering "Stubborn, aren't you? You don't know what you're missing. Maybeyour younger sister is more open-minded."

Keerat:standing up defiantly "Back off, creep. We don't want anything to do with you."

Manav: ignoring Sahiba's refusal, turning to Keerat "Well, hello there. You seem much more pleasant than your sister. How about you and I-"

Manav:stunned by Sahiba's slap, his cheek stinging "What was that for?!"

Sahiba:fiercely "For being a despicable, disrespectful man who can't take a hint!"

Manav:grabbing Sahiba's wrist tightly "You little-"

Angad: appearing beside them, his voice cold and threatening "Let her go."

Manav releases Sahiba's hand and turns to face Angad, his expression defiant.

Manav:tauntingly "Who are you to tell me what to do?"

Angad:calmly, but with an undercurrent of anger "Someone who won't stand by while a woman is harassed."

Manav:laughing dismissively "You think you can intimidate me? I'd like to seeyou try-"

Before Manav could finish his sentence, Angad's fist connected with his jaw, sendinghim staggering backward. Garry and Veer, Angad's cousins, moved forward tore strain Manav as he stumbled, clearly dazed by the blow.

Seerat entered the scene, her eyes widening in shock as she witnessed the altercation unfolding before her. She rushed over to Sahiba and Keerat, concern etched on her face as she took in the scene.

Seerat: alarmed "What's going on here? Sahiba, Keerat, are you both alright?"

Sahiba: her voice trembling with anger "Seerat Di, it's Manav. He's been disturbing us."

Keerat: her expression grim "He wouldn't leave us alone, despite Sahiba Di's clear refusal. He has been disturbing both of us since your wedding festivals."

Seerat's eyes flashed with anger as she turned to confront Manav, her disappointment evident.

Seerat:sternly "Manav, is this true? Have you been bothering my sisters?"

Manav,still reeling from Angad's punch and now facing Seerat's fury, looked awaysheepishly, unable to meet her gaze.

Manav:evasively "It's just a misunderstanding, Seerat Bhabhi. I was just-"

Seerat:cutting him off, her voice firm "Enough. I don't want to hear any excuses. You know better than to behave this way. I thought you genuinely wanted to get to know Sahiba but i never knew your intentions were bad"

Manav left feeling humillated

Seerat turned to Angad, her expression softening with gratitude for his intervention.

Seerat: gratefully "Thank you for stepping in. We appreciate your help."

Angad nodded, his gaze steady as he returned Seerat's appreciation.

Angad turned to Sahiba, concern etched on his face as he asked if she was okay.

Angad:gently "Sahiba, are you alright?"

Sahiba managed a reassuring smile, grateful for his intervention.

Sahiba:softly "Yes, thank you, Angad. Thanks a lot."

Her sisters, Seerat and Keerat, exchanged puzzled glances, noticing the unfamiliarity of the situation.

Seerat:curiously "Who's this?"

Keerat:echoing her confusion "Yeah, how do you know him, Sahiba Di?"

Sahiba:honestly "He's my boss, Angad. He happened to be around and offered to help."

Seerat and Keerat nodded, accepting Sahiba's explanation, though still slightly surprised by the unexpected encounter.

Angad insisted on dropping them home, concerned for their safety after the unsettling encounter with Manav. However, Sahiba and her sisters initially refused, feeling uneasy about accepting such a gesture from their boss. It was only after some convincing from Garry and Veer, Angad's cousins, that they reluctantly agreed to let him accompany them. 

As Angad left to drop Sahiba and her sisters, his cousins couldn't help but smile anddiscuss their relationship.

Garry:"You know, guys, I think there's more to Angad's feelings for Sahiba than he's letting on."

Veer: "I did tell you i think he has a crush on her? Is there more? You think he likes her?"

Garry: "I'm sure he does. I've seen the way he looks at her, how protective he gets. And maybe he told me in Delhi."

Kiara: "Wow, really? I had no idea."

Ekam:"So, what do you think he's going to do about it?"

Garry:"I'm not sure. Angad's always been pretty private about his personal life.But with Sahiba, it's different. He seems more open."

Prince:"Do you think Sahiba feels the same way about him?"

Garry:"Hard to say. But they do seem to get along well. Maybe there's something there."

Veer:"Well, whatever happens, I hope it works out for them. Angad Paaji deserves to be happy."

Kiara: "Agreed. Let's just support him and see where things go."

Ekam:"Definitely. And if Sahiba makes him happy, then I'm all for it."

Prince: "Me too. Let's just hope they figure it out soon."

As Angad drove Sahiba and her sisters home, he decided to engage them in conversation to distract from the earlier incident.

Angad:"So, Keerat, how's college treating you these days? Any exciting projects or exams coming up?"

Keerat,surprised: "Um, it's going well, thanks for asking. I do have a project due next week, actually."

Angad:"And Seerat, how's married life treating you?"

Seerat,taken aback: "Uh, it's... fine, I guess. Just getting used to everything."

Sahiba, noticing her sisters' surprise: "Wow, Angad, you remembered all this?"

Angad, with a smile: " I like to remember these things."

Seerat and Keerat exchanged looks of astonishment, impressed by Angad's attentiveness and warmth.

As they pulled up to Sahiba's house, her sisters thanked Angad for his help and swiftly exited the car. However, Sahiba lingered for a moment longer, wanting to express her gratitude directly to Angad.

Sahiba:"Angad, I just wanted to thank you again for everything today. You really went above and beyond to help us out, and I truly appreciate it."

Angad, witha warm smile: "Hey, anything for you, Sahiba. I'm just glad I could be there to help."

Sahiba,feeling touched: "Well, it means a lot to me. And thank you for being so kind to my sisters too."

Angad:"It was my pleasure. It was lovely to meet them."

As Sahiba prepared to leave the car, Angad leaned over and opened the window, catching her attention once more.

Angad:"See you tomorrow, sweetheart."

Sahiba felt her cheeks flush with a blush at his words, a shy smile playing on her lips.

Meanwhile,Seerat and Keerat observed Sahiba's blush from a distance, exchanging knowing glances as they realized there might be more to Sahiba and Angad's relationship than meets the eye.

To be continued....

It's a really nice update.Happy that the girls no longer have to worry about Manav and now there are a number of wingmen for SahAn.❤️

Amanita09 thumbnail

Team Critic

OMG, this story is soooo intruiging!smiley9

Sahiba and Angad are  meant to be together smiley27

I can't believe how protective  Angad was when he stood up to that creepy Manav guy. smiley42

I can imagine   Sahiba blushing  when Angad called her "sweetheart" It's so obvious they like each other! I can't wait to see what happens next.smiley32

anushka87 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 days ago

Amazing update 🤩❤️ Your Angad is so gentleman, love him.... SahAn are cuties!!

Edited by anushka87 - 13 days ago
Simiyy thumbnail

Team #SaHan

Posted: 12 days ago

Chapter 10

The gurdwara was bathed in the gentle glow of morning sunlight, its peaceful ambiance embracing the worshippers within. Among them were Inder and Ajit, two old friends whose paths had diverged long ago only to converge once more in this sacred space. As they exchanged warm greetings, the years melted away, and they found themselves enveloped in the familiarity of their shared past.

"Inder!" Ajit exclaimed, a smile lighting up his face as he approached Inder."It's been far too long!"

Inder returned the smile, clasping Ajit's hands in his own. "Ajit, my old friend! I never thought I'd see you here."

Their embrace spoke volumes, a silent testament to the bond they had forged in their youth. As they caught up on lost time, they introduced their wives, Santosh and Manveer, who greeted each other with warmth .

Santosh, ever the gracious hostess, extended an invitation to their home for a special occasion. "Why don't you join us for a gathering at our place? We're celebrating our youngest daughter Keerat's 20th birthday tonight. It would be wonderful to have you and your family join us."

Inder and Manveer exchanged a glance, a silent agreement passing between them. "We would be honored," Inder replied, his voice filled with genuine pleasure.

And so, with promises of reunion and celebration, the two families parted ways, their hearts lighter and their spirits lifted by the prospect of rediscovering old friendships and forging new memories together.

The Monga household buzzed with activity as preparations for Keerat's 20th birthday celebration kicked into high gear. Sahiba, with her meticulous planning and attention to detail, had taken charge of most of the arrangements, from decorating the house to selecting the perfect cake, decoration and gifts for her younger sister. Santosh, their mother, had been busy in the kitchen, whipping up a delightful array of dishes to mark the special occasion.

As the guests began to arrive, the air was filled with anticipation and excitement. Seerat, accompanied by her husband Karan, made a grand entrance, her vibrant yellow saree adding a splash of color to the festivities. Sahiba looked radiant in her light blue palazzo suit adorned with delicate silver embellishments, while the birthday girl herself, Keerat, beamed with joy in her elegant green anarakali.

Relatives and friends poured in, their laughter and chatter filling the house with warmth and cheer. It was a joyous gathering, a celebration of love, family, and the precious moments that bound them together.

As the Brar family arrived at the Monga household, they were greeted with warm smiles and heartfelt embraces, accompanied by the traditional Punjabi greeting of "Sat Sri Akaal." Bebe, Inder's mother, greeted Ajit like along-lost son, her eyes alight with curiosity and affection.

"SatSri Akaal, Ajit Puttar!" Bebe exclaimed, her tone playfully reproachful."Where have you been hiding all this time When did you move back from Jalandar? We thought you'd disappeared into thin air!"

Ajit laughed, a familiar twinkle dancing in his eyes as he replied, "Sat SriAkaal, Bebe ji! Life has its surprises, but I'm glad we've crossed paths again after so many years."

With a warm smile, Ajit proceeded to introduce his family to the gathering, including his wife and three daughters, as well as his son-in-law. Daarthji,upon spotting Sahiba among the Monga family, recognized her as the talented designer from the office.

"Sahiba,isn't it?" Daarthji said warmly, acknowledging her with a nod. "I've heard wonderful things about your work. It's a pleasure to meet you again ."

Sahiba, humbled by the recognition, bowed respectfully to Daarthji, Bebe, Inder, and Manveer, seeking their blessings as per tradition. Manveer's eyes lit up with a knowing gleam, having heard plenty about Sahiba and the undeniable impact she had on Angad. Sahiba suddenly felt conscious as the elders of Angad’s family were in her home. It was strange that her father and Angad’s father were childhood beat friends. She looked to see if Angad had come but he wasn’t there making her slightly upset for a reason unknown to her.

Kiara and Ekam, who had accompanied Daarthji, Bebe, Inder, and Manveer to the celebration, observed the scene with a sense of awe. To them, it felt like fate had orchestrated the meeting between Sahiba and Angad, weaving their lives together in a way that seemed almost destined.

"It's incredible, isn't it?" Kiara whispered to Ekam, her eyes glimmering with wonder. "To think that Sahiba and Angad Paaji met through work, and but Inder Mama and Ajit Uncle have been childhood friends."

Ekam nodded in agreement, her gaze fixed on Sahiba as she greeted the guests."It's like they were meant to find each other," she murmured, a soft smile playing on her lips. "Perhaps this is just the beginning of something special for them."

Manveer observed Sahiba's sweet demeanor throughout Keerat's birthday celebrations. Sahiba effortlessly moved between guests, offering assistance with a warm smile, showing respect to the elders, and engaging playfully with the younger ones. Manveer couldn't help but be impressed by Sahiba's kind-hearted nature and her ability to effortlessly connect with everyone around her. Her genuine warmth left a lasting impression on Manveer, reinforcing the positive opinion she held of Sahiba. She understood why Angad had a soft spot for Sahiba.

The next day, after lunch, Manveer gathered all the adults for an important discussion. Angad, Garry, and Veer were in the office, Kiara had gone to meet a friend, and Ekam and Prince were at school.

Bebe:Manveer Puttar, is everything alright? Why have you called for an emergency family meeting when all the kids are away?

Inder:Yes, Manveer, what's the matter?

Jasleen: What's going on, Prajai?

Manveer: Everything is fine, it's nothing to stress about. Yesterday, when we visited Ajit Ji's house, I couldn't help but notice his middle daughter, Sahiba. She was such a gem.

Bebe:Yes, that's true. Even I noticed that about her. She was so thoughtful, helpingt he elders and looking after the younger ones. But what about her?

Manveer:Well, Bebe, I feel she is the perfect match for Angad. They already know each other, as she is the talented designer at our office.

Daarthji:Hmm, Sahiba, you say? I remember Ajit's family. Good people, they are. And if Sahiba is anything like her father, then she must be a wonderful girl.

Jasleen:I agree, Manveer Prajai . If Sahiba has caught your eye and Bebe's as well,then she must be special. But have Angad and Sahiba shown any interest in eachother?

Gurleen: Yes, that's a good question. We should make sure Angad feels the same way about Sahiba before we get too ahead of ourselves.

Manveer: Of course, I understand your concerns. We shouldn't rush into anything. But I just wanted to share my observations and get your opinions on the matter.

Jaspal:"Prajai, even I have seen Sahiba in the office. She is really hardworking and also understands Angad's work ethics, but they should get to know each other personally too."

Inder:"Maybe I could call Ajit and tell him about the proposal. Sahiba and Angad could maybe go on an outing to get to know each other?"

Daarthji:"Yes, this seems like a good idea. If Ajit agrees, then maybe we can arrange a meeting between them tomorrow. It's Friday, so there will be a half-day in the office. They could meet after that."

Bebe:"That sounds like a plan. Let's see what Ajit says, and then we can take it from there."

Manveer nodded in agreement, feeling grateful for her family's support and thoughtful suggestions. They all hoped that this potential match between Sahiba and Angad would blossom into something beautiful, and they eagerly awaited Ajit's response to the proposal.

Inder called Ajit and presented the proposal, Ajit was taken aback. The idea that his childhood friend wanted his daughter to marry his son was surprising, to say the least. However, he responded graciously, expressing that while he didn't mind Sahiba and Angad meeting, ultimately, Sahiba's decision would be the final decision. He emphasized the importance of Sahiba's happiness and autonomy in this matter, respecting her agency and choices.

Sahiba returned home from the office, feeling a sense of normalcy after a long day'swork. However, as soon as she entered the house, she noticed an unusual excitement in her mother's demeanor.

"Sahiba, puttar you won't believe what happened today!" her mother exclaimed ,barely able to contain her excitement.

"What happened, Mummy?" Sahiba asked, intrigued by her mother's unusual enthusiasm.

"ManveerJi really likes you for her son Angad," her mother revealed with a bright smile.

Sahiba's eyes widened in shock and disbelief. Angad? Her boss? The idea seemed surreal to her.

"Angad? "she repeated, trying to process the information.

"Yes,beta. Inder and Manveer have decided that tomorrow, after work, you and Angad will go on an outing to meet each othe. We agreed with them," her father added, stepping into the conversation.

Sahiba's heart started to race, her mind filled with a whirlwind of emotions. An outing with Angad? The thought was both thrilling and nerve-wracking.

"An outing with Angad... It's... it's so sudden," Sahiba muttered, her mind racing with thoughts.

"But Sahiba, think about it. Angad is a good boy, and you two already know each other from work. It could be a great opportunity to get to know each other better," her mother encouraged, her eyes shining with hope.

"Betia, just meet him outside of the office, but the final decision will be yours, and we will support you no matter what," Ajit assured Sahiba, his voice filled with sincerity and love.

Sahiba took a deep breath, trying to calm her racing heart. Deep down, she knew her parents had her best interests at heart, and perhaps this unexpected turn of events was meant to be. She had noticed the way Angad behaved around her had evolved and she did like it.

Angad returns home after work and notices his family's unusual behavior, with everyone wearing knowing smirks.

Angad:"What's going on? Why is everyone looking at me like that?"

Manveer:chuckling "Come, sit down, Angad. We have something to discuss with you."

Angad sits down, a curious expression on his face, as his family gathers around him.

Angad:"Alright, what's happening?"

Manveer takes the lead, her eyes twinkling with excitement as she shares the news.

Manveer:"We've been thinking, Angad, and we believe we've found the perfect match for you."

Angad's eyebrows shoot up in surprise, his mind racing to understand the implications.

Angad:"Match? What do you mean?"

Manveer's smile widens as she elaborates on the plan.

Manveer:"We think Sahiba, your colleague at the office, would be an excellent match for you. Both families have arranged an outing for you two tomorrow afterwork. Plus your Papa and her's are childhood friends"

Inder:"Yes, Angad, and don't forget, we already know Sahiba's family quite well.Ajit was my childhood best friend, so we're confident she comes from a good family."

Angad's initial shock gives way to a mix of emotions, ranging from confusion to anticipation.

Angad: stammering "Sahiba? An outing?"

His family members nod eagerly, their excitement palpable in the air.

Manveer:"Yes, Sahiba. We believe she could be the one for you, puttar."

Angad takes a moment to process the information, his mind racing with thoughts of Sahiba and what this outing might entail. He knew that he liked her but he had to make sure to keep his feelings disguised infront of the family.

Angad:nodding slowly "I see... Well, I guess we'll see how it goes."

Later that night, in Angad's room, Garry and Veer burst in with mischievous grins.

Garry:jokingly "Well, well, well, look who's got a date tomorrow!"

Veer:chuckling "Yeah, Angad Paaji, spill the beans! What's the plan?"

Angad laughs nervously, trying to downplay the situation.

Angad:smirking "It's not a date, guys. Just a casual meeting outside theoffice."

Garry: teasingly "Casual, huh? That's what they all say before they realize they've caught feelings!"

Veer: nodding "Exactly! This could be your chance, paaji."

Angad, left alone in his room after Garry and Veer's teasing, couldn't help but feel a surge of excitement at the prospect of meeting Sahiba outside of the office. Despite his attempts to downplay the situation, their words lingered in his mind, stirring up a mix of anticipation and nervousness. He found himself eagerly looking forward to the next day, wondering what the outing might bring.

As Seerat joined her family for dinner, the news about the proposal and Sahiba's upcoming meeting with Angad brought a mix of emotions to the table. Seerat, with her own experiences and insecurities, couldn't help but feel a twinge of jealousy at the thought of Sahiba potentially marrying into a wealthy family like Angad's. She masked her envy with a polite smile but couldn't shake off the feeling of resentment towards Sahiba's seemingly charmed life.

Meanwhile, Keerat, Sahiba's younger sister, was thrilled at the prospect of Sahiba meeting Angad. She saw it as an exciting opportunity for Sahiba to find happiness and companionship. She had seen the way he shielded her from Manav and was protective for Sahiba. Keerat believed in love and destiny, and she encouraged Sahiba to approach the meeting with an open heart. Her enthusiasm and optimism were a stark contrast to Seerat's reservations, providing Sahiba with much-needed support and encouragement during this uncertain time.

As Angad waited in the office for Sahiba's arrival, he couldn't shake off a nagging feeling of anticipation mixed with disappointment when she didn't show up. Checking his emails, he found one from Sahiba explaining her absence ,stating that she would be working from home for the day as there were no scheduled meetings. She assured him that she would send her work promptly.

Angad couldn't help but smile at Sahiba's diligence, understanding that she might be feeling nervous about their upcoming outing. He admired her dedication to her work and respected her decision to work from home. However, a part of him couldn't help but feel a bit disappointed that he wouldn't get to see her in person that day. He resolved to make the most of their planned outing later in the day, hoping it would ease any apprehensions Sahiba might have.

To be continued....

apuni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail + 4

Oh! I didn’t see that coming… they are so adorable. Can’t want for their “non” date 😝

anushka87 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ohh so Angad and Sahiba's family are friends, that's good. 

SahAn are so cute, can't wait for their casual meeting 😂❤️.... Excited for next chap!! 

Edited by anushka87 - 12 days ago
Amanita09 thumbnail

Team Critic

Sahiba and Angad are meant to be smiley27 smiley43

sure Angad, It's just a ''casual meeting''. 

Can't wait for the next chapter.

Simiyy thumbnail

Team #SaHan

Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: apuni88

Oh! I didn’t see that coming… they are so adorable. Can’t want for their “non” date 😝

I wanted to add like an unexpected twist! Will post their date soon!

Simiyy thumbnail

Team #SaHan

Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: anushka87

Ohh so Angad and Sahiba's family are friends, that's good. 

SahAn are so cute, can't wait for their casual meeting 😂❤️.... Excited for next chap!! 

They never knew that their dads were childhood friends who lost conatc!

Causal meeting coming soon!!