Keeping Billu's admiration towards Ayeza in mind they also love her.
And everyone loves Ayeza, she's a darling 
Show Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Keeping Billu's admiration towards Ayeza in mind they also love her.
And everyone loves Ayeza, she's a darling 
Originally posted by: MaxMayfield
Friday couldn’t come sooner
https://x.com/uzmars/status/1748807201022525798?s=46
Just 1 day to go
Ayeza mentioned in this post that Qasim is exceptionally good
I feel Qasim deserves so much appreciation..he was marvellous as the director of this show 
Tai-Nat shippers..I got something for y’all! Omg they make a super cuttteeeee pair https://www.instagram.com/stories/mariyam.nafees/3368426974932483061?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igsh=MW1zaXRicG9qczNwdA==
maza ayega na bhiduAHH! Such a nice photo.
But I think it's an old offscreen photo bcz this outfit Taimoor wore in initial episodes I think..
But it will be so good to see them together.