๐ฏ

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
๐ฏ

Should I start a countdown session like Ani?
Shaayad then you will understand me and him better๐
https://tenor.com/trfYBzctunV.gif
Yaa
both America & North America wants to suck blood of their people 

Should I start a countdown session like Ani?
Shaayad then you will understand me and him better๐
https://tenor.com/trfYBzctunV.gif
No No I can understand him. I cannot understand you. 
Yaa
both America & North America wants to suck blood of their people
Taxes is fine yaar. Yahan tho targetted attacks on Indian students is happening. Kind of scary in a way. 
It will be too much if I say had she not opened her mouth about him following her to the shooting, bechare ko chup chupke midnight jaana nahi padtha..๐ Back then I was happy boy got punished for his verbal diarrhea..but looking at what we have to endure the last 3 episodes โmain majboor hoo to blame J for all thisโ.๐
Hence proved ; We are forum sisters๐
I know .. had read in news a lot about itOriginally posted by: Anusha16
Taxes is fine yaar. Yahan tho targetted attacks on Indian students is happening. Kind of scary in a way.
.. people come here for dreams , but had to loose their life 
For him jhanak accepting his chocolate is more precious than her accepting his marriage proposal!
Itโs always about the chocolate โค๏ธ๐คช
Choclate se hi zindagi guzarna hai kyaa? 
Meanwhile Rahul/Aditya will come in a swoop J while Ani is mooning over her accepting a 100 rs ka chocolate. 
Originally posted by: ALUJNA21
Hope Arshi follows Ani but Tejas kidnaps and marries her, she will become Kashmir's most powerful man's wife.
Would be awesome revenge drama.... Ishq mein marjawaan S3. 
Jhanak Written "WRITTEN Update And Episode Discussion thread No 129 "
Interested in Jhanak S2?
https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/2045807050643628192
GossipsTv(GTv) @GossipsTv #SuperExclusive #TRP #TRPDay @StarPlus ALL SHOWS #TeriMeriDoriyaann 1.8 #PandyaStore 1.8 #GhumHaiKisikeyPyaarMeiin 2.5...
587