Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 26 days ago

That statement couldn’t be further from the truth but I understand the frustration as some Deepika “fans” don’t like Ranveer and hope she won’t share good chemistry with him but unfortunately we don’t always get what we want. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Siddhanth is self made into guy who stars in films like Bhoot something 😆 

Blueeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Nah

Deepika lights the screen up with SRK, Irrfan, Ranveer, Saif, and Ranbir in that order imo. She was quite good with Abhishek too.

For how much their PR milks it, I only found Ranbir-Deepika effortless in Tamasha.

For that matter, Ranbir has/had best synergy with Konkana and Kat.

Siddharth had better synergy with Ranveer than Ranveer did with Alia in Gullyboy tho. They should have given him a better arc instead of inserting that useless neoliberal Kalki subplot.

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Deepi and siddhant looked hot together and it's like they were in love in the movie. From the young male actors, Sid has to be her best chemistry. 

Edited by Terenaina - 26 days ago
BubbleTea thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Edited by Haegeum - 26 days ago

Deepika Ranveer in ang Laga de>>> entire gehraiyan chemistry 

Zilan thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sci-Fi Squad

Oh hell no 

DP's best chemistry is with srk somehow 

I personally don't find any of her movies having compelling chemistry

Yet Ranveer wasn't that bad

And this lad was the worst

The ema angle makes it automatically distasteful 

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Dp made amazing pairing with most of her costars. 

with ram leela, only found 1 song lahu munh lag gaya where ranveer had hot chemistry with dp but other than that, their pairing did not look good at all. 

I think she should do a film with vijay deverakonda. Her and Vijay looked really hot and good looking at the roundtable interview, the way he was looking at her and said she is my crush. someone should cast her and vijay together. And her with rahul khanna would be great too, he is hot. 

Edited by Terenaina - 26 days ago
Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I find this guy over the top on and off screen. They look really bad in the movie, I still wonder why deepika signed the movie? He has no personality like taha has. 

minty when I ready the title I read as Sidharth as in Malhotra. But this guy, definitely not. Deepika shares the weakest chemistry with this guy.

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 25 days ago

The only time I found Siddhant attractive was in Gullyboy playing supporting role to Ranveer. All his appearances after that were pretty mediocre and forgettable with this particular one being especially trashy.The guy has a lot of supporting character energy and will do well for himself if he focuses on those roles and slowly make his way into the lead roles like how Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Pankaj Tripathi etc have done.