Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Posted: 25 days ago

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Buddha will definitely stay alive till the end of times. I bet he’ll be looking after Abhira and Roohi’s kids in the next season smiley36

Roohi will have kids ..🤮… pakhi ki sasti copy hai Toh p didi ki tarah kokh bhi dustbin me fenk Dena parega 

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Haven’t seen Season 2…but Gayathri was one of my favourite characters from Season 1…she was not the FL so didn’t talk about her ..but she was such a layered character and the actor played her beautifully ..and Rajbanna and she had great chemistry ..I still remember the night of her birthday..and her relationship with her grandson was so sweet and relatable .. kind of lost interest a bit in Season 1 after she left …did not like the second wife or her kids and their tracks ..and Akshara became less likeable after Gayatri’s passing in my opinion ..she became too much of an ITV FL after that and that caused me too lose my connect with the show too ..

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Seriously I was majorly a trailer watcher of yeh rishta in previous gen ..

In gen 1 it was prithviraj chauhan and then ipkknd and Mahabharata 

Gen 2 only watched some trailers because of yeh rishte hai pyar ke and then Ghum S1 was on during naira ending and sirat starting track 

Gen 3 ke trailers again because of Ghum S1 so if you watch one show of the Channel you get to know what’s happening in others too but I was also watching pandya stores S1 plus tamarind S1 till Aditya ( Gashmeer) so had a roundabout view what’s happening in the entire channel 😂😂

Edited by Aadi04 - 25 days ago

1 week more is left for ipl over let's see kya hota hain

Originally posted by: Indira1211

he’s not acting like that…he’s carrying on like she broke his heart into a million pieces 😂. But seriously this is an itv show and it’s rishta..where the show revolves around the heroine..so as long as Armaan is the hero.they’ll reserve him for abhira..should they decide to get him married to Ruhi..then we are definitely getting a new hero for abhira… But for now he’s here as hero..and he’s a pendulum.he’s going to,do a 360 degrees turn if he comes to know about dadis manipulation and abhira having feelings for him. What I know about rishta from all the years I’m watching..is that the heroine Doesn’t get some half hearted love story ..she’ll never be an option..the hero always loves her madly and crazily…so that will come..be it either with Armaan or A new hero’’🤷🏻‍♀️

Kick whole Poddars out with " nibbanibbi" love story finally reaching the "manzil"smiley37

Aswini 02 's drama of leaving the house lead to final( looks like that)..separation of the " Jamendari Sadi"

Only one thing is irritating me , no one is bothered to find out whether Rohit is alive or dead , shameless Poddars ....

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Seriously I was majorly a trailer watcher of yeh rishta in previous gen ..

In gen 1 it was prithviraj chauhan and then ipkknd and Mahabharata 

Gen 2 only watched some trailers because of yeh rishte hai pyar ke and then Ghum S1 was on during naira ending and sirat starting track 

Gen 3 ke trailers again because of Ghum S1 so if you watch one show of the Channel you get to know what’s happening in others too but I was also watching pandya stores S1 plus tamarind S1 till Aditya ( Gashmeer) so had a roundabout view what’s happening in the entire channel 😂😂

They Ristha and Ghum copy each other's tracks smiley37...why?????

Hilarious 😂 

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

I don’t think AA coming this season at least not at this point. Last week they laid stone Rumaal ki fraandahip and all the while Armaan  only considering Ruhi as his BBBF,(as always they think audience have amnesia so forget Shiv shakti and other cringe they showed) 

I think  he might be forced to agree to get engaged /married to babhi also he now thinks Abhira don’t want to live with him and his evil  family though he is the one who gave her divorce papers forced  her to sign. Vidya, Dadi and Babhi will start manipulating and force him for the engagement but Budda  itne lectures dene ke baadh ,like always he will flip and agree for Ruhi’s happiness so he can dance again.

I feel Rohit will only enter after they clear Armaan’s feelings for babhi ,  he should come out clean before he even thinks of Abhira . They won’t degrade their FL showing her as a choice bringing so I think they will clear this mess.

Charu’s truth , Dadi forcing Abhira for divorce blackmailing her in the name of V and M relationship. Everything will come infront of pendulam He will feel guilt  after knowing how much Abhira sacrificed for his Maa and papa and his thankless family , then he might go against his family and Dadi for Abhira so he can be white washed.

armaan may start feeling for abhira...not sure hoga ki nahi..and kab hoga....

even then...abhira ramaan ka saath may take long.....

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Kick whole Poddars out with " nibbanibbi" love story finally reaching the "manzil"smiley37

Aswini 02 's drama of leaving the house lead to final( looks like that)..separation of the " Jamendari Sadi"

Only one thing is irritating me , no one is bothered to find out whether Rohit is alive or dead , shameless Poddars ....

well his own mother is happy to get his wife married to his brother…what kind of woman is she..looks like she has happily accepted that her son rohit is dead and has moved on.. it’s disgusting. In real life parents never get over their childrens death..takes them decades..some even die of broken hearts..but here within a few months..they’re getting his wife married to his brother 🙄

Originally posted by: Indira1211

well his own mother is happy to get his wife married to his brother…what kind of woman is she..looks like she has happily accepted that her son rohit is dead and has moved on.. it’s disgusting. In real life parents never get over their childrens death..takes them decades..some even die of broken hearts..but here within a few months..they’re getting his wife married to his brother 🙄

Yes what kind of a woman is Vidya and  Kaveri is worse  yak

More over it is not sure Rohit is alive or dead 

These people don't care about him , their focus is to cause pain to Abhira ...

Shameless creatures 

Edited by Rosh4rose - 25 days ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: India_TV

armaan may start feeling for abhira...not sure hoga ki nahi..and kab hoga....

even then...abhira ramaan ka saath may take long.....

but Ruhi Armaan marriage can’t happen..if it does then RoPu is out as hero and a new hero is coming for abhira..and it won’t be cameo like last Gen.this time it will be a full new Hero with family as well..because Abhira and armaans love story and marriage didn’t even start ..so they’ll give her a complete new fresh story..with a new hero. So if there’s no new hero..then Armaan is leaving Ruhi at the mandap and running away to find abhira ..