Show Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: GalebiQueen
I think 3 more episodes. Can they not kill Taimoor? What has he done up til now?! Taimoor dude……,time to redeem n become ‘mahan’ in TV land. Come on dude take the gun shots 😎😂That will be good use of the third wheel. 😎Alia’s track is snoozefest could have been so much more better n thrilling. These writers can’t handle multiple tracks 🤨🙄Tabrez n Gulrez my guilty pleasure couple. 😁😂
3rd wheel doesn't need to die or become angle, why main leads can't take gun shot and survive.in hospital? Khudh ka kamm lhud Karna chahieye 
JEJ leading in Kya drama hai polls for this week’s Episodes 
surprised my crappy, boring, stupid show getting love where it counts..



And ofcourse Hamza, Emaad and Harris!
Friday couldn’t come sooner
https://x.com/uzmars/status/1748807201022525798?s=46
Hamza ki qadar karna Jaantey hai hum
now I think he can pull off comedy too..lets gooo Hamzaaaa
https://x.com/mir__haadi/status/1789718174029496426?s=46
Fandom in trauma
atleast now JEJ cannot be tagged as a boring predictable random show
hey the unpredictability begins in 3…2…1..at episode 39
https://x.com/memuffin14/status/1789641724689539251?s=46
I love Bilal/ Billure fans because I have seen so many of them cross posting, supporting, loving, JEJ.. on Twitter..
https://x.com/ashfaqmiyaann/status/1789601887622250896?s=46