Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 25 days ago

Haila, ye to catch out ho gayi... smiley37

YourSia thumbnail

https://x.com/mxyx66_/status/1790354210808041881

https://x.com/omgwashhh/status/1790347156471120128

Seems like this guy has a good fan following on TT smiley39

Ppl want him to be cast opposite Pranali.. 

Mrs_Darcy_Shree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: YourSia

https://x.com/mxyx66_/status/1790354210808041881

https://x.com/omgwashhh/status/1790347156471120128

Seems like this guy has a good fan following on TT smiley39

Ppl want him to be cast opposite Pranali.. 

Fir wo show b shuru hote hi khatam ho jaega smiley37

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

So looks like the 6:30PM show will have an abrupt end - This might be a record for SP show to close. The show went on air on April 24th and it will be on air for hardly a month. I feel next on the chopping block are TMD and Ghum. It seems like only Rajan will be ruling over SP. 

I would be really happy if Colors overtakes SP in the GEC points. Anyway Colors has the early evening slots monopoly and with KKK season 14 it would be easy for Colors to gain viewership. 

Edited by PSharada - 25 days ago
livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: PSharada

So looks like the 6:30PM show will have an abrupt end - This might be a record for SP show to close. The show went on air on April 24th and it will be on air for hardly a month. I feel next on the chopping block are TMD and Ghum. It seems like only Rajan will be ruling over SP. 

I would be really happy if Colors overtakes SP in the GEC points. Anyway Colors has the early evening slots monopoly and with KKK season 14 it would be easy for Colors to gain viewership. 

not Ghum yet. They will still give time to ghum. 

Hope KKK does well for colors. 

PSharada thumbnail

After Imlie ended not going to lie - part of me feels very bored. There is nothing that is worthwhile to watch on the ITV. This was the one show that was so different and the retro vibes I genuinely fell in love with. Sigh - I just wish there is a good show to follow and I hope Sai gets a good show soon. 

I don't have Zee TV and I don't know if I have patience to catch up with Kaise Tum Mujhe Mil gaye. Any other shows that I can catch. I have Sony and SP. 

PSharada thumbnail

Originally posted by: livelytanu

not Ghum yet. They will still give time to ghum. 

Hope KKK does well for colors. 

Ghum is going for a leap. It was number 1 once and now is number 4. Shiv Shakti is catching up fast on the show. I doubt the show will survive if the leap does not work. TMD also was going great guns with trps at 1.8 or so but the 5 year leap was so stupid that it fell down and is now on verge of closing down. 

The only reason Ghum might get some leniency is because it is from Cockrow PH. But if the trps fall any further due to the leap and the longer episodes then SP will axe Ghum also. Anyway Ghum, Imlie and Anupama all started during the same time frame and maybe SP will end the long running shows isse bahane. 

livelytanu thumbnail

Ghum is going for a leap. It was number 1 once and now is number 4. Shiv Shakti is catching up fast on the show. I doubt the show will survive if the leap does not work. TMD also was going great guns with trps at 1.8 or so but the 5 year leap was so stupid that it fell down and is now on verge of closing down. 

The only reason Ghum might get some leniency is because it is from Cockrow PH. But if the trps fall any further due to the leap and the longer episodes then SP will axe Ghum also. Anyway Ghum, Imlie and Anupama all started during the same time frame and maybe SP will end the long running shows isse bahane. 

No SP won't end MA. Unless there is a drastic fall in trps. It's not happening in near future. Ghum will go off only if leap does badly. Shiv shakti is far behind ghum. Ghum has 2.0 ratings. Shiv shakti has around 1.5. It cannot catch up with ghum. 

livelytanu thumbnail

After Imlie ended not going to lie - part of me feels very bored. There is nothing that is worthwhile to watch on the ITV. This was the one show that was so different and the retro vibes I genuinely fell in love with. Sigh - I just wish there is a good show to follow and I hope Sai gets a good show soon. 

I don't have Zee TV and I don't know if I have patience to catch up with Kaise Tum Mujhe Mil gaye. Any other shows that I can catch. I have Sony and SP. 

Same pinch. Ab to meri chutti bhi chal rahi hain. smiley19

livelytanu thumbnail

Colors and zee are bhai bhai. Zero TRP mein bhi show chala lenge. 

https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/1790366929099612260?t=GyFG_wjyXgaBZzyH-b1ENA&s=19