Poll
Did you like zahid’s mooch in Gentleman?
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Btw Palak..we are always trend setters na
seriously iss forum ki aan baan aur shaan
🔥
How do I put these in my siggy though? I'm trying to follow the format. It's not working.
Only if you promise to change yours to my favorite Humayun 
NEVER EVER! Eeks
[IMG]piclink[/IMG]
How do I put these in my siggy though? I'm trying to follow the format. It's not working.
Originally posted by: MaxMayfield
Btw Palak..we are always trend setters na
seriously iss forum ki aan baan aur shaan
🔥

apne muh se khud ki taarif kese kardoon. But you are definitely
heera of this forum
zahid ki dp or sajal ka siggy
Zahid ne bhi kaha hai in an interview that he wants to work with sajal
Wah yeh maraa sixer 😂