Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 25 days ago

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

kinda poori kahani hi bata di stylize karke.. i found first epi alright aage dekhte hain.. basiclaly filhaal by this and the epi to wohi lag rahi hai ke ache dil wala mawalli hai who isn't really a mawaali mawaali bhi matlab he keeps his gun for show and sirf dhaons jammata hai to protect poor and zarooratmand of his area and yeh bandi bohat headstrong and 1 note opinion wali hai ke sab gunde ek hi bucket main daal deti hai comes across a situation totally misunderstands him faltu ka bhashan deke nikal gayi while he fell in love in first nazar daring dekh ke and all ke iske haath main gun thi and yeh aake bhashan de gayi and khoobsurta bhi hai.,.. but being a gangster love is something he is not allowed to fall in as per his oath taken by his bada bhai..

anyway aage yehi hoga as per this MV jo mujhe samjh aaya ke likely yeh haath dho ke peeche padh jaayegi and then to save her from some situation since she is a tv presenter and bohat hoensty ka keeda hai he will save her and usme murder kar dega and she will still keep peeche pado him but then wil realzie his intentions and that gunde khud nahi bante system banata hai and eventually jab isko pyaar hoga toh munna will be killed... and synopsis bhi yehi hint kar raha hai sab lol  toh saara show toh isme de dia but let's see so far enjoyed it minus certain things.

also liked yumna for a change in the 2 scenes at her hoiem with abba and her fiance .. with munna i felt she was overdoing her whole bhashan thing and misunderstanding thing but dekhte hain

Yumna ka makeup felt too overdone in the MV IMO.....and baaki I was finding it funny ki agar yeh journalist hai toh usko interrogate kyun kar rahi thi when he was in jail pura evidence and confidential evidence files ke saath? LOL matlab she will become policewaali baad mein kya? 

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 25 days ago

also Zard paton ka ban looks Fabuloussssss  the first epi was soooo good i actually ended up liking that more than Gentleman contrary to what i have thought and hamza has such a meaty role as a Dr  right now.. trying his best to expose the medical field ka corruption/being posted int he gaoon later.. everything was so Bang On and on point and did not mind sajal here too it is suiting her. Honestly taali for hamza for once again choosing a role that has so much In substance in it and is strong yet is subdued Go Bro thsi oen will be a big hit it has it written all over it definatly far better than saifeee's last and felt more liek saifee from Sang e mah.. they have balanced a serious topic so well with humour and lightness overall with all the diverse characters in the village  5/5

here's the official synopsis

Set against the backdrop of a conservative community where opportunities for women are scarce, following the journey of a young woman as she challenges the status quo and embarks on a courageous quest for self-discovery

now they have a very solid Plot around family palnning and lack of medical services in the remote villages and all so uska bhi sara awareness plot hai how  bechairi women get no break from birthing children and stuff and how their are mal practices around this in medical field too  so overall Solid hai

Thanks for the review yaar....will try to check this one out at some point then. 

Pak shows mein bhi good first epis ka koi bharosa nahin....lol good first epi toh Burns Road ka bhi thasmiley36....yeh log bhi kahin ka kahin le jaate hain plots ko baad mein in aimless bechargi drama. 

Ek taraf they show these stories of gaaon ki abla women trying to rise above their circumstances and end tak aate aate ya toh sab dumb ho jaate hain ya cheaters ban jaate hainsmiley36

I saw on my TL that Hamza was getting trolled last week for some Burns road scene where he was crying over his father's death....bade hi ruthless hain yeh Twitter waale...jhund mein aate hain apne targets pe attack karne....lol I think Hamza was getting targeted by Sajal fangirls also for supposedly not promoting the show enoughsmiley36

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 24 days ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Yumna ka makeup felt too overdone in the MV IMO.....and baaki I was finding it funny ki agar yeh journalist hai toh usko interrogate kyun kar rahi thi when he was in jail pura evidence and confidential evidence files ke saath? LOL matlab she will become policewaali baad mein kya? 

I guess that is to say thag she will be providing proof against him? And will play an important role in whatever punishment he may get since she would be a witness too and in the process will fall in love  and all pehle toh faltu ka attitude rakhna hi hai na bas ajnvayi..smiley36 

Agree about makeup.esp those red overload kaafi tacky laga woh instead of bold..she looked far better in the neutral look woh ghar wala.and hence j could batdasht and actually like .have to laugh at all being she looked like a dream on a film and whatever for thag tack.iverload matlab it.clesrly felt like zabardasti ki tareef to Me bhai who has the dream to look like clairs ke  ghatiya cheap kids makeup wala loud bakwaas look yuck..

Thanks for the review yaar....will try to check this one out at some point then. 

Pak shows mein bhi good first epis ka koi bharosa nahin....lol good first epi toh Burns Road ka bhi thasmiley36....yeh log bhi kahin ka kahin le jaate hain plots ko baad mein in aimless bechargi drama. 

Ek taraf they show these stories of gaaon ki abla women trying to rise above their circumstances and end tak aate aate ya toh sab dumb ho jaate hain ya cheaters ban jaate hainsmiley36

I saw on my TL that Hamza was getting trolled last week for some Burns road scene where he was crying over his father's death....bade hi ruthless hain yeh Twitter waale...jhund mein aate hain apne targets pe attack karne....lol I think Hamza was getting targeted by Sajal fangirls also for supposedly not promoting the show enoughsmiley36

Lmao well yeh fangirls.ka.kya hai ek din bhagwaan and pookie agle din wohi unprofessional ๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ™„ *couch* as is the case with Bilal and durree simply Caz they don't  want to be doing some.thakela Iv's.. again and they want themselves to be taken seriously..lmao.i can only laugh at such BS and ghanta value hai.inki.opinikns and pyar ki phor bhad main jaayein.. fake so called fans bas dikhave ke.liye childish relevance dhoondte raho by posting cringe.

Anyway coming to hamza mere liye toh it worked he was fine in the epi and in the aftermath a son who couldn't  be there and has this regret and now huge misunderstanding that his father never forgave him and didn't  even give him.the chance to say goodbye..the epi mainly shined due to jojo and his dad esp his dad  dealing with all this being a bada and yet being such a positive soul overall.

Not a fan offarhaad ki mom.now ajeeb pagal.aurat hai jisko.daure padne.lagte hain randomly .also liked aaj bhi the way Kiran is  handling all this and warning  farhaad that he has to take the responsibility really liked the behan bhai  scene  aaj bhi..

Though freeha I am just finding it odd  like idhar sasur marr gaya and yeh phuphi  ke saath chill.karne chali gayi.. matlab bihat odd hai even if her saas is now being tu jaa mode duniya Dari ke liye hi chali jao.sasural everyone else is nice and welcoming..and yeah in such situations people like to put do the blame transfer doesn't  mean u start partying with your extra shaaadishuda mode makeup main doobi phupho suddenly..aur kuch nahi toh farhaad  ke muh  ke liye   hi chali jaati as he lost her father..and then.she was complaining. ke.wih apne baap ke janaaze pe unke ghar chala gaya for the night isko akela chodhke  like woman..idk she was trying to be nice yet it felt like complains and ajeeb to me.apne cousins ke saath chill karne chali  gayi while farhaad is so in sadma and usko mud ke call nahi ki.until he did.. And then when he came madam was away without informing him..  but she expects him to give her updates of  every min..she did say she feels bad for not being able to be with farhaad but phir bhi her being chilling with her cousins felt odd even if farhaad actually did tell her 2 days later ke abhi nahi aaye when she asked..I felt it was too late anyway . Time  and timing is sensitive in such matters  

Also really started liking channo aunty and uncle the way aunty explained to her that what is wrong if he has his own hobbies ..and the way she went and asked forgiveness and made UK with freeha now they are bestie and they have been such a good pillar to them..but yeah they need to get out if the dukhi zone.

But looks like ab farhaad will ask freeha to go back to her parents as he in unable to  keep up with her expectations 

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 24 days ago

See they had kept the overall fun vibe and that is why it clicked instantly 

https://youtu.be/QDU15q4xEuU?si=j_xrb-4qbGB70YJ3

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 24 days ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Lmao well yeh fangirls.ka.kya hai ek din bhagwaan and pookie agle din wohi unprofessional ๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ™„ *couch* as is the case with Bilal and durree simply Caz they don't  want to be doing some.thakela Iv's.. again and they want themselves to be taken seriously..lmao.i can only laugh at such BS and ghanta value hai.inki.opinikns and pyar ki phor bhad main jaayein.. fake so called fans bas dikhave ke.liye childish relevance dhoondte raho by posting cringe.

Anyway coming to hamza mere liye toh it worked he was fine in the epi and in the aftermath a son who couldn't  be there and has this regret and now huge misunderstanding that his father never forgave him and didn't  even give him.the chance to say goodbye..the epi mainly shined due to jojo and his dad esp his dad  dealing with all this being a bada and yet being such a positive soul overall.

Not a fan offarhaad ki mom.now ajeeb pagal.aurat hai jisko.daure padne.lagte hain randomly .also liked aaj bhi the way Kiran is  handling all this and warning  farhaad that he has to take the responsibility really liked the behan bhai  scene  aaj bhi..

Though freeha I am just finding it odd  like idhar sasur marr gaya and yeh phuphi  ke saath chill.karne chali gayi.. matlab bihat odd hai even if her saas is now being tu jaa mode duniya Dari ke liye hi chali jao.sasural everyone else is nice and welcoming..and yeah in such situations people like to put do the blame transfer doesn't  mean u start partying with your extra shaaadishuda mode makeup main doobi phupho suddenly..aur kuch nahi toh farhaad  ke muh  ke liye   hi chali jaati as he lost her father..and then.she was complaining. ke.wih apne baap ke janaaze pe unke ghar chala gaya for the night isko akela chodhke  like woman..idk she was trying to be nice yet it felt like complains and ajeeb to me.apne cousins ke saath chill karne chali  gayi while farhaad is so in sadma and usko mud ke call nahi ki.until he did.. And then when he came madam was away without informing him..  but she expects him to give her updates of  every min..she did say she feels bad for not being able to be with farhaad but phir bhi her being chilling with her cousins felt odd even if farhaad actually did tell her 2 days later ke abhi nahi aaye when she asked..I felt it was too late anyway . Time  and timing is sensitive in such matters  

Also really started liking channo aunty and uncle the way aunty explained to her that what is wrong if he has his own hobbies ..and the way she went and asked forgiveness and made UK with freeha now they are bestie and they have been such a good pillar to them..but yeah they need to get out if the dukhi zone.

But looks like ab farhaad will ask freeha to go back to her parents as he in unable to  keep up with her expectations 

Thanks for the Burns road update....the story is still sounding all over the place....Freeha is still jumping back to her family on and off after everything they did....and Farhad is coping with the grief of his father's death by himself? LOL kitna faltu plot sound kar raha hai....dekhne ka mann hi nahin ho raha. 

Again proving my point about first good epi is no guarantee of anything in PTVsmiley36

Posted: 23 days ago

Thanks for the Burns road update....the story is still sounding all over the place....Freeha is still jumping back to her family on and off after everything they did....and Farhad is coping with the grief of his father's death by himself? LOL kitna faltu plot sound kar raha hai....dekhne ka mann hi nahin ho raha. 

Again proving my point about first good epi is no guarantee of anything in PTVsmiley36

Ok i misunderstood from.precao yesterday..Farhad basically had a meltdown and hamza was really good in it on the road too and than at hone where he throws  a rhetoric  at her ke tum kyon ho mere saath why do u like me since everyone else have issues and is unhappy so u too go.. since he is being pushed from all sides and had these pent up emotions since his dad's death and more tensions and struggles uppar se job bhi gaya..freeha was really understanding and I really like the way she is giving him space and despite the fact that br had been neglecting her in all this mess as he has tk balance his other house and  uspe apni Amma ke panic attacks and all she never once have had issue with the fact that he is taking care of his mom even if she randomly keeps demanding him to promise he will never go to his wife unhe chodke.like wtf..farhaad just never answers or straight up denies her random demands  and is trying to handle but nah.. 

most of the epi is now dedicated to side tracks which all 3 I have no intrest in be jn that phupi phupa ka romance woh freeha ke bhai ka hissa rant and bakwaas mehhhh r woh shahzian ka dv wala crap the only good thing out of it the behan bhai interactions where she is rather standing strong on face ke she can only trust Farhad so for her he has to take care of pakwaan and farhaad keep  looking for answers ke bhai Kiran madam ab kyon shahzain pe trust nahi kar sakti.so thag is intresting ..but freeha has become rather a spare part in these last few episodes bas ghar bhaithi rahe bechari and they have got us to watch for them but av random logon ka story dekho meh... romeo juliet toh kahin khk gaye hain.. and shaadi ek barbaadi topic chal raha hai woh bhi baaki 3 couples ke liye caz farhaad freeya toh side issues hi zyada handle kar rahe hain..

Anyway  aaj jojo ke liye bhi aa gayi heroine which was cute atlast kuch thoda masti toh tha.. and the only stand out scene was farhaad ka meltdown and both of them.did so well In it... farhaad taking it all out and freeha being such a rock for.him being so gentle so soft standing by him absorbing his fruition and being a support..iqra was just excellent as thag pillar in there where she hardly even had dialogues ya zyada kuch she did it so well with just the nuances and her body language the way she tells  him that she is with him caz he is bohag acha and for her he is important than the 35000 ki job  and all it was very nicely done..

But ab judaai bhi inevitable hi lag rahi hai as in next promo farhaad ne aise hi flow main keh Dia thag he is trying to handle all the problems of his family and unki ek.problem.is freeha too rn  and ofcursenit sounded sonbad and wrong toh freeha will take a respectable break I feel  

Posted: 23 days ago

and we have the trailer nowsmiley41

https://x.com/CinemaRareIN/status/1790604715967095205

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 23 days ago