Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaySultan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 days ago

Hey everyone! Coincidentally found a serial named Ishq Mein Kafir on YouTube and started watching. Couldn't find episodes 27 to 33. If anyone knows where I could watch please let me know! Thanks so much 

minakrish thumbnail

Zahid Ahmed

Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: anikamathur

I think it's available on Zee5 

No! It was removed from ZEE5 months ago.

minakrish thumbnail

Zahid Ahmed

Originally posted by: MaySultan

Hey everyone! Coincidentally found a serial named Ishq Mein Kafir on YouTube and started watching. Couldn't find episodes 27 to 33. If anyone knows where I could watch please let me know! Thanks so much 

You can try finding it on Dailymotion.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: minakrish

No! It was removed from ZEE5 months ago.

I hope hum tv upload it's all episodes like they did with noorpur ki rani

Winterberry08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 days ago

Why was this post locked? 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5354727

1. The post title is neutral and content is from Yumna fan
  2. One member who proceeded to attack me personally for remainder of thread has left a positive response in front of the post, uska hi pahla reply hai 
  3. If my post was negative or instigating in any manner to fir wo pahle positive response kaha se aya? Wahi se issue kyo nahi hua?
  4. Everytime this one group doesn't want a discussion to carry out they abuse/mock/harassment/personally attack members and moderators proceed to closing thread arbitrarily
  5. Throughout the thread, I didn't participate in any kind of slander but was attacked continuously, I controlled thinking moderators will be fair and take the right decision 
  6. There is no rule on the forum against posting, posting is part of forum discussion, posting is done throughout India forums, ye naya to nahi hoga moderators ke liye shayad?
  1. I didn't attack them personally and controlled myself because I had faith but ultimately I was the one who (A) Jiski mast beizzati hui (B) thread bhi lock ho gaya 
  2. Members who broke rules and have been doing this on every post, attacking in gang with deliberate attempts to get threads locked are being favoured by (A) Locking threads and fulfilling their wishes (B) They get to attack members freely 
  3. They deliberately make attempts to close threads and celebrate it 

Moderators clarify why are tantrums of this fan group being tolerated at behest of 

personal attacks on other forum members? 

Ek baar do baar dus baar 

Everytime this is happening 

Ab agli baar se don't expect me to follow rules, agar gali deke shanti milegi to I'll do that then and there 

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Sajal Ali

Edited by mala06 - 12 days ago
mala06 thumbnail

Sajal Ali

Can anyone tell me who are the global moderators?  can anyone give me the list? Thanks in advance.

Edited by mala06 - 12 days ago
Criticiser thumbnail

Originally posted by: mala06

Can anyone tell me who are the global moderators?  can anyone give me the list? Thanks in advance.

Shruti, Jayshree and Moderator are the global moderators. I have tagged them below smiley1

mala06 thumbnail

Sajal Ali

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Shruti, Jayshree and Moderator are the global moderators. I have tagged them below smiley1

Thanks a lot.