something is up, cause she only do that when she's feeling vulnerable or scare 

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Posted: 14 days ago

Look at how they say Bye smiley37

chttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1kMPGBXmuU

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Abhira is the alpha in the relationship.. .. other 2 are only puppets in dadisa ke hands .. if Abhira gets fixed with some other guy very early in the story .. RoPu will call it quits .. just like he did in udaariyan .. this  serial has too many characters.., especially strong female ones .. there is no scope for a strong parallel hero

Edited by Aadi04 - 14 days ago

Mujhe lagta hain charu will expose dadi ki deal in front of family & the fact that ruhi knew it all along(feels like she will come to know about it ) but kept quiet. 

Parallel to ruhi exposing charu & dadi creating whole drama out of it. 

Soulmates ka abhi bhi poddars ko pata nahi chalega🤦‍♀️

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

See this is the problem ..the more they delay the reveal, the more the chances of it losing its sting ..it is already six months plus now..this is one of the reasons why I am losing interest ..with all this Dadi deal mess and Vidya’s mamta jagofying for Armaan, I am wondering if the truth will be buried forever…since they are underlining Charu, I am thinking they’re going to do something with her ..the upcoming celebration could be her engagement ..she might attempt self-harm and Abhira could be the one to save her ..there is no point in blaming Abhira anymore ..the divorce petition is already filed ..in these fifteen days, they need to show the family regretting having misjudged her ..and I think it will start with Kajal …if Rohit is brought back by Abhira, Vidya will be ready to sponsor a temple for her ..

Don't think rohit will be brought back by abhira, woh khud se aayega. If abhira brings him back it would feel like soulmates again got separated coz of abhira, indirectly. 

Rohit's prayer to mata rani was uske bhaiyya & uske biwi ko ek kardo & bhabhi ko hamesha khush rakhna. 

Starting with vidya, first part of his wish is getting fulfilled(of course nowadays armaan finds solace in ruhi) , & being the fl of itv, abhira won't be happy in her life. Toh shayad soulmates ke wedding preparation ke time woh aayega & aashirwad dega & apne maasa ko thanks bolega ke mein bhi yehi chahta tha. 

Even I doubt about soulmates revelation/major drama after revelation, But my kp is the first one to know about soulmates should be madhav followed by manisha & manoj. Jo 👞 padenge armaan ko, haaye sochkar hi itna sukoon mil raha hain. Mere paas ab bas apne kp ka hi sahara hain, baaki show se toh kuch ummeed nahi hain

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 14 days ago
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Don't think rohit will be brought back by abhira, woh khud se aayega. If abhira brings him back it would feel like soulmates again got separated coz of abhira, indirectly. 

Rohit's prayer to mata rani was uske bhaiyya & uske biwi ko ek kardo & bhabhi ko hamesha khush rakhna. 

Starting with vidya, first part of his wish is getting fulfilled(of course nowadays armaan finds solace in ruhi) , & being the fl of itv, abhira won't be happy in her life. Toh shayad soulmates ke wedding preparation ke time woh aayega & aashirwad dega & apne maasa ko thanks bolega ke mein bhi yehi chahta tha. 

Even I doubt about soulmates revelation/major drama after revelation, But my kp is the first one to know about soulmates should be madhav followed by manisha & manoj. Jo 👞 padenge armaan ko, haaye sochkar hi itna sukoon mil raha hain. Mere paas ab bas apne kp ka hi sahara hain, baaki show se toh kuch ummeed nahi hain

agar woh yeh bolega toh automatically sach samne aajayega na ..I doubt ki woh aisa bolega ..pata nahi mujhe aisa lag raha hai ki yeh phuski bomb niklega ..these people want to protect Ruhi ..uske liye sahi they might just kill the track :..wasted potential hi rahega yeh..sirf KP se khush hona padega humein :(

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Anjelica18021

Writing is only the problem here see today episode of ghum it is well executed from ml and fl side pain is visible 

ghum characters are usually very easy to decode because we see and hear their feelings. Rishta characters were also easy to decode…apart from,Armaan …Armaan is the most complex hero ..rishta ever had,.karthik also had layers..but Armaan has more. But karthik was more verbal..and we used to get his monologues..Armaan is suppressed..