Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: Randomlurker

Nope, that's totally wrong! When it comes to Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram, the most adored lead character is Naira in total four generations. She's still the absolute favorite! People often compare Abhira to her grandma Naira, saying, 'Oh, look, Abhira acts like her Nani Naira.' Naira was a real Sherni, comments will Fill like this. Naira the most cherished fl because she set the bar; nobody has ever reached the popularity of the Kaira couple till now !!!! People adore Abhira because sometimes she acts like Naira. Naira is the ultimate favorite, so it's Naira, then Abhira. 

I don’t know..kaira were very popular because the couple was built up nicely ..they had 5 years..and their story was nice..it was a love marriage where they had their girlfriend boyfriend phase for a while as well,.so their relationship was not rushed ..although they made a mess of their marriages..but I was active on the forum during kaira time as well..and people used to get very irritated with naira. We liked her.but she was irritating and abhira is a far better written character than naira. So I think if Gen 4 gets time..abhira may surpass naira ..because during kaira time…naira and karthik,used to get equal,love..here in Gen 4 ..abhira has far more fans than Armaan..but overall…abhira and naira are better than Gen 3 akshara..

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Randomlurker

Nope, that's totally wrong! When it comes to Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram, the most adored lead character is Naira in total four generations. She's still the absolute favorite! People often compare Abhira to her grandma Naira, saying, 'Oh, look, Abhira acts like her Nani Naira.' Naira was a real Sherni, comments will Fill like this. Naira the most cherished fl because she set the bar; nobody has ever reached the popularity of the Kaira couple till now !!!! People adore Abhira because sometimes she acts like Naira. Naira is the ultimate favorite, so it's Naira, then Abhira. 

Hey, I also like Naira. I m sorry if I didn't articulate it properly.

Naira is absolutely lovely and everyone says Abhira is like her Nani Naira smiley27

My point was regarding recieving enormous support from previous generation fandoms and solo fans more than the couple fans. 

Like you said, nobody has reached the popularity of Kaira fandom. The thing is Abhira solo fans are a lot more than Abhimaan fans. In other generations, people loved the couple, but here in 4th gen, people love the heroine more. Also she has enormous support of her father's fandom and her nana-nani fandom smiley27

So I meant it in that way, ki she has more solo fans and support from previous fandom rather than couple fandom. Naira is the OG and will always be smiley27

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Indira1211

I don’t know..kaira were very popular because the couple was built up nicely ..they had 5 years..and their story was nice..it was a love marriage where they had their girlfriend boyfriend phase for a while as well,.so their relationship was not rushed ..although they made a mess of their marriages..but I was active on the forum during kaira time as well..and people used to get very irritated with naira. We liked her.but she was irritating and abhira is a far better written character than naira. So I think if Gen 4 gets time..abhira may surpass naira ..because during kaira time…naira and karthik,used to get equal,love..here in Gen 4 ..abhira has far more fans than Armaan..but overall…abhira and naira are better than Gen 3 akshara..

This is exactly what I meant .

I wasn't doing a Naira vs Abhira comparison. I meant in other generations both leads  were loved equally whereas in 4th gen, Abhira Sharma fans are more than Armaan and AbhiMaan fans. Also Abhira recieves massive support from her father 's fandom.

Even OG Akshara was so good. Actually all leads were good except Abhira's mummasmiley36

Okay, so like, I totally get what you're saying, but claiming Abhira is the ultimate fave FL across all four gens? Nah, not really accurate. I mean, I've seen through endless tweets, YouTube comments, and Insta posts, and trust me, it's not just my opinion. Abhira definitely has love, no doubt. Solo Abhira fans and the Askhnav fandom are all about her. But, knocking Naira off her individual character throne? That's gonna take some serious work. I never watch any gen before still ik who Naira was.

The Neirohi crew? They've been Team Ruhi from day one of Gen 4, no question. And as for shipping? LOL, Abhimaan? Who even ships that anymore? Back in the day, there were a few die-hard Nibbi fans of Old Armaan who used to defend his EMA, but now with Shez exist, ain't nobody defending Armaan. Rightfully so, though.

So yeah, Abhira definitely has her fans, but it's still Naira ruling the roost. And Abhira's mom, Akshu, nobody's really missing her. But, who knows? If this Gen drags on long enough, maybe Abhira will start giving Naira a run for her money.

Edited by Randomlurker - 13 days ago
sanalove thumbnail
Posted: 12 days ago
I just started to watch in season 4. I honestly hate Vidhya. All the characters are firm in their characteristics. Arman is spineless, Ruhi is crazy, KP is stubborn etc. Vidhya pretends to like Abhira and then one reason is enough to hate her with all her heart.
honeyrosid-6 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I love negative charcters..bt I hate charcters who act goody goody bt they r not...

Tops in the list is ... not so great Manish goenka and vidya poddar

And manjari in gen 3

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: sanalove

I just started to watch in season 4. I honestly hate Vidhya. All the characters are firm in their characteristics. Arman is spineless, Ruhi is crazy, KP is stubborn etc. Vidhya pretends to like Abhira and then one reason is enough to hate her with all her heart.

vidya is a miserable woman who holds grudges and can’t move on from the past and makes herself unhappy. Armaans mom.is dead so,many years..but she still holds that against Madhav.. I don’t blame him for wanting to,leave vidya..why must he be stuck with that woman who forever insults him and throws his past at him 

Posted: 11 days ago

Hello I am silent reader of this forum now a days before I am active here

So my worst character in show is seerat 

Becoz of her I stop watching her character graph is annoying me

So as a grrih fan 

In gen 1- I prefer rashmi her character is so childish and mujhe selfish one laga hamesh hi

In Gen 2 off course seerat one another than I dislike swarna too

About season 3 I skip that reason becoz they ruin beautiful show at the end season 2 so I watch tit bit 

So for me in season that abhimanyu sister ( rt now not member her name) who love interest of kairav her nature and her sillyness   irritate so much  becoz of her every wrost thing happend

So started show now a days so rt now season 4 abhi start hi hua so not say anything early

But I some extent it's Ruhi Gokeyna urf  Birla hai bhi ya nahismiley36

So she is from seerat clan so uske nakshe kadam par her clan is so anyoing expect aarohi she is a nyc character written a practice one I like her attitude and she is rt sometime 

So sorry for long post or read it

So for me it's seeratttt

Rohit4ever thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 days ago

Paternity fraudsters - Jam seller and her Driver tour guide husband bematlab ka rr

Posted: 10 days ago

Itna sach nhi bolte....

Just saw this post...

I'm late Latif...