Anuj, anupama are worst leads in ITV history

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 26 days ago

I have watched a few serials that have been famous on ITV over last 15 plus years and some till end almost(or leaving last 3 to 6 months)  

I can say after a year or so ML or Fl both start doing worst things and having affairs living with outside female or male etc 

But never has any ML fallen as much as anuj kapadiya in last 15 years atleast 

All ML have fights with FL separate have a side kick like Shruti etc but no one in most worst moment has behaved like anuj to his fiance Shruti or daughter Aadhya or even sister Malvika before 

ALL ML have maintained decency in behavior felt guilty of not loving side kick or using them in life and been very respectful to their side kicks 

Watch curent tracks of many shows only(i never watch much ITV only 1-2 shows rarely an episode of other shows)

But from what i see - whether it was Kumkum bhagya Raj vansh who has married Purvi to take revenge maintains dignified behavior with both wife he wants to torture or side kick he has no interest but bearing because she was his fiance before. Hes not screaming, glaring, abusing anyone of the FL or side kick cum vamp on show. In same show KK has side kick trishna whom again he treats respectfully. So many other shows i can mention where ML has maintaned dignified behavior in front of his both lovers or wife and ex or current GF etc 

But this anuj kapadiya is crossing all limits as a ML while handling Shruti and adhya. He had done same with Malvika. I wonder if this show is written by whom? What sort of qualification or exp they have to write such worst characters like anuj or anupama as ML or before vanraj too? All three are major villan charaters as per me and have no decency to behave with anyone. 

Neither they have any manners or decency or values or morals in life including anupama devi who keeps bragging i am ma i am sanskari etc which she has none actually. I think barkha, rakhii, devika, dimpy most abused on show had much more decency and values or morals than anupama 

Same with anuj kapadiya, ankush, adhik are much better than him in life 

Like adhik never abandoned his sister barkha ever like anuj did although she thought him many wrong things till last minute he supported her 

Ankush may have done affair behindbarkha but he had no audacity to ghug and do EMA in front of brakha 

Why even vanraj is better, he never romance Malavika in front of kavya his wife 

They have spoilt anuj and anupama character to the core with USA track with anupama two timing anuj and yashdeep together and anuj publicly romancing anuapama in front of shruti 

I am scared now what if shruti commits suicide? because of anuj two timing her - she has no one 

I want anuj in jail for two timing shruti and anupama should be punished too if something happen to shruti 

As a ML or Fl you must maintain some morals or standars so those watching get inspired to follow your foot steps 

Edited by myviewprem - 26 days ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shake_d_spear thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 25 days ago

Aapko serials bo vhi anupama jaisa serial Mila morals dhundne or inspire hone ke liye smiley29

Snowfally thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 24 days ago

Completely agree smiley20

I am so disappointed with Anuj. I thought no one could make me dislike him especially with Gaurav's outstanding acting but this PH has ruined one of the most lovable characters on ITV. 

I had loved Anuj - Choti bond and now Anuj is somewhat uncaring for her too. Yes, she shouldn't go out of her way to insult Anupamaa but it looks like he is forcing Anupamaa back in Choti's life when Anupamaa never once looked to see if Choti had recovered. Choti doesn't seem to Anuj's first priority now, Anupamaa does. And it's sad as she was never Anupamaa's priority either.

I don't think that Shruti will commit su**ide. Most likely, she will end up as a negative person who deserved the ill treatment she received. Maybe, Anupamaa will give 50 pgs. bhashan about how 'true' love is selfless, setting someone free, etc, etc. and Shruti will grovel at Anupamaa's feet seeking forgiveness for all the wrongs she has done and dance in MaAn's rewedding.

Edited by Snowfally - 24 days ago