Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nichuss thumbnail
Posted: 14 days ago

The point i caught is... if shop name s vijaya...

Thn shop nt goin to staysmiley37smiley37

mpks1 thumbnail
Posted: 13 days ago

I understand the reason why Muthu wants to help out Manoj because he is his brother and to get his father’s money back ( which these 2 frauds already got it but stole the entire amount and kept it for themselves) But like Meena said, if something goes wrong, the entire blame will fall on Muthu. For the first time Meena made more sense than Muthu. Rohini and Manoj will not hesitate to throw Muthu under the bus in a jiffy. They don’t deserve any good will or help from anyone. Vijaya’s cunning wishes are more than enough for them. 

Finally at the rate the story is progressing, they might show Manoj becoming successful, returning the 27 L to Annamalai as of he earned it through his business  and the actual truth won’t come out until the last episodesmiley36 

Ennakku Manoj- Rohini ya paartha Arjun-Paraman jodi of TS thaan nyabagathukku thaan varudhu🙄 The entire creative team went to great lengths to protect these 2 until the last episode and they didn’t even pay any price for all their crimes.

Nichuss thumbnail
Posted: 12 days ago

Hope Muthu wont get in trouble.... arranging shop for Manoj... Manoj being manoj with marketting strategy... i thought owner may get angry on his over confident rude talk....

btwn Meena is ryt why Muthu want to get in MR matters... Rohini stopping Muthu from taking part of discussion somewt was like insult... but Meena handled.... 

precap is confusing... y Meena asking abt past... did something happened in showroom

btwn i dont think Manoj will handle the showroomsmiley15

Nichuss thumbnail

mahanadhi precap confusing

why vijay want to meet nivin smiley12

Nichuss thumbnail

will Vijay realize he started getting habituated with Kaveri.... 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlsKU3i98i4

mpks1 thumbnail
Posted: 11 days ago

Yaarupa indha  Muthusmiley29 Just like Meena said, avana purinjikave mudiyala🙄 

Not going to talk about writers/director’s favorite Manoj-Rohini, not worth my time- selfish fraudssmiley7

Its been mire than a year, we all deserve to know the full flashback about why Vijaya hates Muthu so much. Every 3-4 months it comes up, somehow it doesn’t get revealed at all. It’s high time Muthu atleast tells Meena about what happened when he was young and why Vijaya hates him so much.  It is not nice for Muthu to keep it a secret from Meena, she has every right to know afterall they have taken wedding vows not to hide things from each other.

Maybe the writers are probably planning to reveal it in the last episode of this show when they decide to expose Manoj-Rohini, both the truths will be exposed at the same time, whenever the last episode happens smiley36

Atleast Meena is not living in a Lalaland, she very well knows Vijaya is hell bent on finding a reason to throw Muthu-Meena out of the house smiley5

Why does Sruthi make Ravi do such dares, that too living in a joint family? smiley36 The girl is crazy, poor guy is going to be embarrassed tomorrow smiley36 

Nichuss thumbnail
Posted: 10 days ago

in today's epsd.... in flow vijaya said she s proud f having her 3 sons :D 

Nichuss thumbnail

Todays mahanadi i liked a lot...

Vijay still nt confessing... he s using agreement on searching for Kaveri.... seems kodaikanal epsfs goin to b gud ones.... 😍

Nichuss thumbnail

MuMee scenes i really liked...meena rembrs each n every moments with muthu.... th way tey talked abt thr first moments.... 

2mrw bck to drama... bt hw it goin to b 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Btwn aftr ths 30L Rohini changed a lott...she showing too much attitude 😐😐😐