Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

barbieflora thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 5

Team Sharmas

Posted: 11 days ago

I feel much better with the truth being revealed. It doesn't feel like closure unless all the loose ends are tied up into a neat bow. 

And Ruhi....well, she doesn't deserve the peace of mind that comes from ignorance. The truth should be a slap in the face for her. 

Milalal27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Abhira confronting them will be the highlight so far for me, she musn't forget the poddar later on.

So thrilling smiley32

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Beautiful!!!

8Lucky88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Outstanding 

Loved reading about abhira finding about her mother life events

Loved armaan coming for abhira

Excited to read how abhira will bring justice to her mom and confront ruhi and goenkas.

Supervampire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Beautiful 

Ruhi ka truth janna jaruri hai aur she deserve the pain 

Excited for next update 

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I hope after this FF, you will write another one. I Have a thread full of prompts for inspiration 

Gurveen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Amazing update 

Love the Abhira and Armaan’s relationship is progressing 

Abhira is right… she should get justice for akshu…she’s always blamed for things she has never done it

Ruhi should be punished 

Please update soon 

Pinecone thumbnail
Posted: 10 days ago

Aaj ka update chahiye ! 🙏

Bidaaifan09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Again you have written a lovely chapter. Can't wait to read the next one 

Nocturnal7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I remember one of your initial comments where you said some times these story take a turn for themselves. When it comes to this story, I am particularly fond of the fact that you never had a very concrete plot device in mind, you allowed your characters' to grow, just like a moon has it's phases to go through to become complete again. I am not of the notion that two people complete each other, but somewhere we are mosaics of people we have loved. And I am so touched by this concept of finding lost families in each other, because these are two people who have been damaged by the people they have loved with all their heart, they deserve to have a home where glasses don't break every morning and you don't feel obligated to be a certain way. Your version of Armaan, i have warned up to, so much. And I absolutely love how you are dealing with the family revelation. I personally relate to your understanding conflicts where you said that some conflicts cannot be resolved and it becomes important for you to choose yourself, an idea that itv shows would barely ever convey but your story in every aspect does that beautifully. I am glad about the choice that Abhira has made, and if there's anyone who can do justice to such complex writing, it's you. P.s. I can't tag you because I am a newbie, that's why I keep inviting you to read my stories here, you can any time stop me if it's annoying. But on the lines of the whole idea of "some conflicts being left unresolved", i published another OS today titled, "Abhi mujhme kahin", you might like that🌻