Users

Frequent Posters

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Sajal Ali

Posted: 11 days ago

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

How's the first episode? 

Worth watching. Hiba and Danish have insane chemistry.

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: mala06

Abhi toh build up hai. But when it starts…oh damn smiley42

Anti-Mandli thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I LOVE THEM. First time I saw them in Deewangi from there I have lost my mind lol 

I was waiting 😩 

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Today it's episode is coming smiley41

heartfilia thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I have a little concern... In many 'first' crucial scenes, why do they always make Danish wear sunglasses? I want to see his expressions when he looks at the female lead, but nah. 

When Shamsher met Mehak for the first time, his sunglasses had negative impact on the whole scene for me because we couldn't see 'the moment' clearly. Similarly, when Naushervan looked at to Dua from the car, his glasses were so prominent that they detracted from the scenesmiley39

Is this some kind of influence of sunglasses marketing?? or its just?? like?? idk 
At the very least, have him take off his glasses when looked at the female lead.

pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I am liking this drama. Whenever Hiba takes up a drama, mostly her character will have an arc and we get to see the journey of her character. I felt that the first time Nowshervan saw her, her dance choreography could have been better. It is like she got a platform to show her dancing skills and also it’s the first time he sees her. So I felt that the choreography could have been better. And I felt that Hiba is interested to dance. 
Like what I said before I am feeling that she will not be assaulted. Before anything happens the police raid happens. May be she will feel that something happened because she was unconscious but nothing actually happens.

pressu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

I can understand why Dua wants to run away. It must be so suffocating in a house like that. I feel this should be a lesson for all parents too - if they continue to behave like dictators, you'll lose your children. And as we saw in the teasers, Dua gets trapped into some shady business too. The child only continues to suffer.

I hope we don't get the message that if children don't follow the restrictions put on them, they will suffer. It's not wrong to follow the restrictions put by parents. They are thoughtful and think about the safety of their children. But it is ok to show that parents can be wrong too, they can also make mistakes. They can also introspect and realize that they could have done things differently. Like there needs to be a balance in story-telling. They need to show the drama from both the parents and children's perspectives and also show their learnings.

Edited by pressu - 11 days ago

Okk then Will watch it tonight smiley9 

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Sajal Ali

Originally posted by: pressu

I am liking this drama. Whenever Hiba takes up a drama, mostly her character will have an arc and we get to see the journey of her character. I felt that the first time Nowshervan saw her, her dance choreography could have been better. It is like she got a platform to show her dancing skills and also it’s the first time he sees her. So I felt that the choreography could have been better. And I felt that Hiba is interested to dance. 
Like what I said before I am feeling that she will not be assaulted. Before anything happens the police raid happens. May be she will feel that something happened because she was unconscious but nothing actually happens.

Are you watching Radd?

pressu thumbnail

Are you watching Radd?

I am not watching it completely but know what is happening in the drama. And I will come to Radd forum when I see the change in Salaar’s character.