Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Natasha0404 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 24 days ago

Abhira please dadiji se check lo,aur poddar’s ko bankrupt kardo.Poddar’s and goenka’s dono kangal ek sath,wow kya mast scene hoga.But,then dhum dham se soulmates ki wedding kaise hogi?Bechari Ruhi ki sapne ki crash landing ho jayegi.

Originally posted by: Indira1211

I don’t think divorce will happen..too many signs indicated otherwise. This Armaan abhira divorce is a parallel to Madhav and armaans moms story..but there Kaveri won and got Madhav married to vidya..but here she’ll lose..divorce won’t happen…maybe because rohit returns in time or because Armaan will admit he doesn’t want a divorce and he and abhira won’t go through with it.  Kaveris prediction and fear will come true..when she said today that she thinks that Armaan will never divorce abhira.  Also there’s too much drama around this divorce..so the writers are not planning to get abhimaan divorced…if they were..divorce would have happened by now and ruhaans marriage preparations would have started..but they are not going that route..and RoPu said in an IV recently that Armaan is going to make it clear to Ruhi very soon that she is his brothers wife and they can’t have a relationship together..so that’s the way I see this track moving..and Abhimaans love story has to start..they are the lead couple..so at the end of this divorce drama..we will see their love story commencing..it’s already 7 months of Gen 4 and fans are getting impatient..dkp knows that.. so I think as soon as ipl is over… we will see developments in Abhimaans love story..

Ropu what said in iv is according to him story inko pta hi nhi hain writers kya likte hain and as netizens demands grand wedding of them so they have took divorce track maybe 

Edited by Anjelica18021 - 24 days ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Natasha0404

Abhira please dadiji se check lo,aur poddar’s ko bankrupt kardo.Poddar’s and goenka’s dono kangal ek sath,wow kya mast scene hoga.But,then dhum dham se soulmates ki wedding kaise hogi?Bechari Ruhi ki sapne ki crash landing ho jayegi.

Yah Ho hi jaye divorce … ek na ek din Toh hona hi tha .. better now when Abhira is young and her illusions get over 

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Why is he dressed like this .. divorce party or new engagement party with his fish face girlfriend 

seriously armaan ko Toh ruhi se shadi Kar hi leni chahiye .. humesha ke liye he will understand.. what a mess she is .. what virat understood years later and suffered it’s better we see now 

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Why is he dressed like this .. divorce party or new engagement party with his fish face girlfriend 

seriously armaan ko Toh ruhi se shadi Kar hi leni chahiye .. humesha ke liye he will understand.. what a mess she is .. what virat understood years later and suffered it’s better we see now 

Nhi that's what he is wearing in the court room scene. 

Death kisna kisi ki hogi but itni jaldi nhi I think so as per story ki demand se aayega 

Edited by Anjelica18021 - 24 days ago
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I think any action sequence will be better this time ..last time was quite a joke ..but when is he coming ? Imagine he kidnaps Abhira again on Day 15 smiley37

Fortnight thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

I think any action sequence will be better this time ..last time was quite a joke ..but when is he coming ? Imagine he kidnaps Abhira again on Day 15 smiley37

exactly i want to see Armaan 2.0 and Yuvraj's face off. Iss baar aur intense hoga due to Armaan's feelingsmiley42

But i don't think he's going to come anytime soon. Most probably Confession ke time aa sakta hai.