GHKPM Written Updates & Daily episode discussion thread #129 - Page 150

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 days ago
Yes it should happen soon ..that’s why I don’t understand Harini waking up .. for what
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

I want to watch that Pakhi ka defaulting loan wala episode. Do you remember around when it was. 

chhheee I think some where around 830-840 .. sattu had come .. and I was barely watching the train disaster that Ghum had become .. Infact the plane disaster was the best episode in the last 200 episodes of the season 

Edited by Aadi04 - 13 days ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Didi ka bye bye was episode 838. 

adsays thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Yes it should happen soon ..that’s why I don’t understand Harini waking up .. for what

I doubt that they have plans to follow guddi right now because then leap would be around the corner and leap ke pehle news aati hai ki leap hone wala hai aur yaha bilkul sannata hai. plus harini's waking up and harini ke saath ishaan ka guilt bhi shayad coma se jaag jaye. who knows

Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Poor dogs they will be smiley19 upset ....Every animal including Hyena are better than Pakhi . Remember 🐊 stayed away from pakhi ,they knew her flesh is filled with poison . Sai jumped in the river save " her Pakhi didi"smiley37

Truesmiley37. I don't remember any other PL getting innumerable pet namessmiley37. She was renamed as stonelekha, pukelekha smiley37. Some even called her Patharlekhasmiley37

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Yes. It actually looks like Guddi now. Infact even today’s episode had that pre Guddi feel 

nutmeg7 thumbnail

The amount of hate against the character is still so strong. Look at the IG pages. It is so much fun to read comments. smiley37

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Hi wildly, we will need a new thread

Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Chavans were better than Bhosales. They were class apart. Though Chavans were not rich they belonged to the Kshatriya caste or armed forces. Their goal was to serve the country and that too sincerely. Ghosales on the other hand are rich, criminals and though they're running an Institute they're not going anywhere. They think they can buy anything with money. They're arrogant because of their status.

WildestDreams thumbnail

New thread is here 

Topic closed 

Regards