Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Posted: 24 days ago

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

it will end next week I think..but I think Taimoor will bring Mahnoor with him and Shehram will finally confess his feelings..I have a feeling he will leave the haveli too..because he wont want Mahnoor to deal with Kishwar..maybe thats the first scene with Kishwar tomorrow.

Ayeza baaji ne bass JEJ fandom ko stress dena hai.smiley36

Haveli is his, why would he leave? I think he will shift kiswar somewhere else and that will make her angry to do something stupid. 

Ayeza having fun with us smiley36

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

Haveli is his, why would he leave? I think he will shift kiswar somewhere else and that will make her angry to do something stupid. 

Ayeza having fun with us smiley36

I feel like he will give her the haveli..kill her with kindness..that you did all this for haveli..Mahnoor and I don’t need it..she will be left all alone..Tabrez will go to jail..Abdul will move with Shehram smiley36 nobody would want to be around Kishwar..and she will kill herself out of loneliness

_OrChiD_ thumbnail

Ayeza Khan

Kya aap sab nahusat lagana band karenge smiley22 smiley22 smiley12 They will survive smiley36 there will be a gun shot but this is a story of good over evil..lame Kabir can’t win over Shehnoor..

Kabir will go to jail, we can see his death sentence smiley36

I want heart wrenching hospital episode at least, last minute mey happy ending dey denasmiley36

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

Kabir will go to jail, we can see his death sentence smiley36

I want heart wrenching hospital episode at least, last minute mey happy ending dey denasmiley36

yes let it be a thriller..will Shehram survive or not..and then he does ..because Mahnoor saccha pyaar and Dua saves him smiley16

_OrChiD_ thumbnail

Ayeza Khan

I feel like he will give her the haveli..kill her with kindness..that you did all this for haveli..Mahnoor and I don’t need it..she will be left all alone..Tabrez will go to jail..Abdul will move with Shehram smiley36 nobody would want to be around Kishwar..and she will kill herself out of loneliness

No Abdullah with them please, today I watched Abdullapur pur ka devdas and his face makes me irritate. I can't imagine Mahnoor and her future babies living with him ...I am thinking nonsense smiley36

MaxMayfield thumbnail
MaxMayfield thumbnail

Alrighty watched the episode..because the fandom celebrations were real..It feels like we finally got some amazing sunshine after days and days and gloomy weather in JEJ world..smiley31

LETSSSSS GO

- If I just forget what happened in episode 31-35..it would make no difference and maybe we can all forget the stupid dragging and annoying Mahnoor and straight away land on this episode and aaaaahh after ages an all round satisfying episode

- I dont mind when they show side tracks..JEJ has been a beautifully balanced show for the most part with absolutely stellar acting, direction, dialogues etc..but you gotta give me lead scenes guysss..and move their story for me to enjoy it as a whole and this episode delivers on all fronts.

Shehram finally taking charge of professional and personal life..fires Tabrez, confesses to Mahnoor, gives back to Kishwar..and meets Taimoor..I cant wait to see what they show us tomorrow..SHEHRAM MY BOY YOU STOLE MY HEART ALL OVER AGAIN.smiley31 The confession scene was just stunningggg..stunning dialogues..stunning Hamza..neither overdid it, nor underplayed it..and yet we could feel his heart going kirchi kirchi..and the way he tells Mahnoor..I know you love me..DAMN..damn damn damn! The soul connection is back..and I am also glad Mahnoor apologised to Shehram..!

- Taimoor's Mom was on point lol..she is such a nice sensible woman..always trying to reconcile things..Taimoor is obviously pissed and since a very long time..but I am glad Taimoor and Shehram will have their man to man talk..and mostly they will show us that scene as FB tomorrow or next week?

CANT WAIT FOR TOMORROW.

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hamza Ali Abbasi

Posted: 23 days ago

SHEHRAM JAANUUUUUUsmiley31smiley31smiley31smiley43smiley43smiley43 YES GO CLAIM YOUR LOVE smiley31 KARTI HAI KARTI HAI..bahot pyaar karti hai aapse smiley43 shit DEAD..this scene smiley42 https://x.com/shizaahahaa/status/1788977453941321733?s=46

Literally the only scene I could focus on today's episode.. uff the dialogue and the expressions...we are finally back on the right track smiley41smiley42smiley28

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hamza Ali Abbasi

Posted: 23 days ago

I dont think there is any chance of a sad ending, the writer loves shehram too much to kill him and it would be cruel to give a character like shehram a sad ending after everything he has endured. smiley36