Poll
BIGGEST PHILANDERER OF BOLLYWOOD... WHO?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I didn’t make the topic lol 😂 I didn’t even vote. I just read the topic and munna mentioned salman so I clarified. But the choices in this poll are only married men so I’m going by that. I didn’t single any one out even because I don’t know they cheated or not while being married or rumors. Though some said he might have with Shraddha per rumors. I only mention this because u asked with whom.Originally posted by: blue-ice.1
Then why is Ranbir here?? Who did he cheat with after he got married??
The topic is about philanderers- a man who readily or frequently enters into casual sexual relationships with women; a womanizer.
See the topic...Biggest philanderer.
Originally posted by: Raijeera
Alia is actually very similar to Jaya bachhan when it comes to loving blindly their husband.
Alia=Jaya
Deepika=Rekha
👀
I didn’t make the topic lol 😂 I didn’t even vote. I just read the topic and munna mentioned salman so I clarified. But the choices in this poll are only married men so I’m going by that. I didn’t single any one out even because I don’t know they cheated or not while being married or rumors. Though some said he might have with Shraddha per rumors. I only mention this because u asked with whom.
u dont need to give any explainations Jess.
The poll is perfect and the choices are apt 👌
not perfect with out akki saar n ajoy saaarOriginally posted by: sharaban
u dont need to give any explainations Jess.
The poll is perfect and the choices are apt 👌
also sanju saaarNot cool to have made the 'philanderer list', free time with Raha only 
https://giphy.com/gifs/bollywood-india-ranbir-kapoor-1iPC4Xj9KJC5kdYk
Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN
not perfect with out akki saar n ajoy saaar
also sanju saaar
in teeno kameeno ki explainations dey chuki hoon already, do baar...
kiyun baar baar tang kar raha hai 😡.
😂
Vote still pending!!
chal phot chapli nahin toh !Originally posted by: sharaban
in teeno kameeno ki explainations dey chuki hoon already, do baar...
kiyun baar baar tang kar raha hai 😡.
😂
make the list of philandering women ☝️Originally posted by: sharaban
in teeno kameeno ki explainations dey chuki hoon already, do baar...
kiyun baar baar tang kar raha hai 😡.
😂
Ranveer Singh is Bollywood’s biggest superstar "Kismat ki sabse khoobsurat aadat hai, ki woh waqt aane par badalti hai." These lines were said...
https://www.boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9705
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
1