Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 15 days ago

I was hoping that the show will end soon but that seems unlikely and so I m tempted to give up the show

aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: FantasyFan_8

I was hoping that the show will end soon but that seems unlikely and so I m tempted to give up the show

I'm surprised you've stuck around so long! smiley4

I had the sunk cost fallacy earlier too smiley39- continued watching despite wanting to give it up around episode 150, but thankfully left it before the Devgarh track wiped out all earlier memories of the show 

Only good things I suppose- the first 100 episodes were nice, and given the documented financial issues for Ishaan and Riya before the show, gave the two an element of stability I guess.

Disappointing thing is that there's nothing on ITV that currently seems worth watching. There are some clips of YRKKH, Mera Balam Thanedaar (slightly uncomfortable with this one because of the FL's IRL age) and Udne ki Aasha (Tillo's new show) that I watch from time to time on Twitter, but don't watch them on a daily basis.

Panchayat S3 is releasing later this month- I guess I'll wait for that.

Edited by aekiel - 13 days ago
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aekiel

I'm surprised you've stuck around so long! smiley4

I had the sunk cost fallacy earlier too smiley39- continued watching despite wanting to give it up around episode 150, but thankfully left it before the Devgarh track wiped out all earlier memories of the show 

Only good things I suppose- the first 100 episodes were nice, and given the documented financial issues for Ishaan and Riya before the show, gave the two an element of stability I guess.

Disappointing thing is that there's nothing on ITV that currently seems worth watching. There are some clips of YRKKH, Mera Balam Thanedaar (slightly uncomfortable with this one because of the FL's IRL age) and Udne ki Aasha (Tillo's new show) that I watch from time to time on Twitter, but don't watch them on a daily basis.

Panchayat S3 is releasing later this month- I guess I'll wait for that.

Yeah I guess the only reason I stuck till now is because I have nothing else to do at the given time slot. But now too much is too much. The show just keeps dragging on. SPS keeps winning and we are hardly anywhere close to DT reuniting for good. So I guess I would just take a break from ITV and return sometime next year when Disney comes up with Percy Jackson season 2

Edited by FantasyFan_8 - 13 days ago
vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I second akiel's post that I am surprised you stuck around for so long. I gave up after Devgarh track. I stuck by Tara throughout the tribulations in Vallabhgadh, and supported her when she was being obnoxious but after the whole SP saga, it was tapping out time for me.

I am re-watching "Rang Badalti Odhani" which is now on Youtube. Really good series and it showed the growth arc for almost every single character starting from the FL who was a village belle, and by the time the show ended she could speak fluently in English, had her own voice, and a very supportive husband who treated her like a queen she was.

The ML had a tremendous growth as well. From a flippant careless boy to a good, caring man and husband. Although he was always supportive of the FL he showed his growth in the sense, he understood that living on parents money is not the way to go.

The MIL, FIL, SIL, BIL were grey and not pure evil like we see nowadays and once things were sorted they moved on. I guess the fact it was written and directed by a female made a lot of difference. I am also watching a lot of Netflix, and Disney (Criminal Minds) shows which is keeping me occupied. I don't think I will ever watch any show from this production house though. They ruined such a good concept and nowadays I don't even check any clips and/or YouTube comments, I have zero interest in the show.

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: vibha28

I second akiel's post that I am surprised you stuck around for so long. I gave up after Devgarh track. I stuck by Tara throughout the tribulations in Vallabhgadh, and supported her when she was being obnoxious but after the whole SP saga, it was tapping out time for me.

I am re-watching "Rang Badalti Odhani" which is now on Youtube. Really good series and it showed the growth arc for almost every single character starting from the FL who was a village belle, and by the time the show ended she could speak fluently in English, had her own voice, and a very supportive husband who treated her like a queen she was.

The ML had a tremendous growth as well. From a flippant careless boy to a good, caring man and husband. Although he was always supportive of the FL he showed his growth in the sense, he understood that living on parents money is not the way to go.

The MIL, FIL, SIL, BIL were grey and not pure evil like we see nowadays and once things were sorted they moved on. I guess the fact it was written and directed by a female made a lot of difference. I am also watching a lot of Netflix, and Disney (Criminal Minds) shows which is keeping me occupied. I don't think I will ever watch any show from this production house though. They ruined such a good concept and nowadays I don't even check any clips and/or YouTube comments, I have zero interest in the show.

like I said : the only reason I stuck till now is that I have nothing else to do at that time slot. And yes I also supported Tara till this Devgarh nonsense started but after the start of Devgarh track, I had hated Tara to an extent that I don't want Bijli to ever regain her memories lest she becomes the toxic Antara Devi again.

Vaidehi49 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

gossip news CONFIRMED Dhruv Tara to end ! 🥳💝😆🥲

Edited by Vaidehi49 - 12 days ago
Erum.Jannat thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vaidehi49

gossip news CONFIRMED Dhruv Tara to end ! 🥳💝😆🥲

https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/1788868194796539984

They are confirming  it for 3rd / 4th time in last few monthssmiley36

Only wrap up video can confirm this Newssmiley16smiley36

This week also 0.4 smiley36

Looks like finally TRP audience looked at their TV 🤣

& realized they were wasting their money* on Nonsense smiley36

Or they found better things to Do smiley36

*Cable connection / internet/ electricity bill

Btw people Need same level of Confidence in Life that DT team (specifically writer)have ,

Almost everywhere people/ fans Hating track,

TRP reduced,

But still they are determined to show more nonsense smiley20smiley36

Edited by Erum.Jannat - 12 days ago
Erum.Jannat thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Yeah I guess the only reason I stuck till now is because I have nothing else to do at the given time slot. But now too much is too much. The show just keeps dragging on. SPS keeps winning and we are hardly anywhere close to DT reuniting for good. So I guess I would just take a break from ITV and return sometime next year when Disney comes up with Percy Jackson season 2

@oh 😞.

smiley31

u can Try Finite shows like Pakistani/ Chinese/ Korean drama.

Though I watch those Drama series occasionally but finite shows are much better .

Or u can Re-watch any show ,u liked once .

I think watching DT will just add Trauma /negativity in life so it's better to Watch something nice.

Edited by Erum.Jannat - 12 days ago
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Erum.Jannat

@oh 😞.

smiley31

u can Try Finite shows like Pakistani/ Chinese/ Korean drama.

Though I watch those Drama series occasionally but finite shows are much better .

Or u can Re-watch any show ,u liked once .

I think watching DT will just add Trauma /negativity in life so it's better to Watch something nice.

Oh I know that. Its just that DT comes at the time slot when it's dinner time at my home. And since nothing else is on TV at that time slot i stuck with this. But now I feel even news is better than this

Vaidehi49 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 days ago

DT got extension hoping for the best tracks now.

Let's motivate and keep watching the show.