Created

Last reply

Replies

1.4k

Views

67.7k

Users

74

Likes

1.1k

Frequent Posters

TotalBetty thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Her first commercial ever

Other girls are pretty


https://youtu.be/NcFQC0Mpf1I?si=2JhD1SVSaveAGX3m

GIFwati02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail 6th Anniversary Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Strangers02

Apni hi dhun mein mast magan Sita...smiley27smiley36

I commented in your topic, which now mods landed here in CC.. Now its looks completely out of the place...😼

rckRadhe thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
TotalBetty thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

They say too much virtue signaling we see everywhere nowadays is linked to narcissism


People who do too much virtue signaling are covert narcissists

Don't know how accurate this is, narcissism is an overused word now.

Socklet thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: priya185

Did you just watch laapataa ladies?

I did!!

TotalBetty thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

What happened to the German thread? Vanished without a trace...

Not even in the vault or trash

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Posted: 2 years ago
how did you find it? The film had a sweet touch to it similar to Sooraj Bharjatya films.
Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
Its all setup for Tatum and Celtics to win. They just need to go out and do it
Socklet thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: priya185

how did you find it? The film had a sweet touch to it similar to Sooraj Bharjatya films.

Sooraj Bhat..? I haven’t seen his movies, maybe I did watch HSSH but don’t remember and how his films are related to LL? His films are more family oriented while LL was different. I liked it because of the storyline, amazing dialogues, non nepo / fresh actors and Ravi Kishen.

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 15 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".