Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 days ago

Hello.... Mukta..... Arent you a doctor  ?  That behavior post seeing Madhu was total fail...

Dear Madhu,  you were feeling dizzy  and then you saw Mihika and Mihir and the way you reacted smiley37 Literally felt like you were faking your injury....

Cvs are so stupid 

Edited by anjs - 12 days ago
WolfieCandy5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 days ago

Originally posted by: anjs

Very funny, sadly it didn't make me laugh..

Glad you didn't laugh... cuz I wasn't even being sarcastic 

WolfieCandy5 thumbnail
Also yhm madhe mms cha track reveal jhala hota post accident tyacha kahi dakhavale ka??? Even madhu la jaag yete that was due to Ml's mother... she was quite concerned abt madhu.... ithe Indra baddal tasa vatat nahi
heyitsme12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Dont know he same dakhavtil ka

but possibility aahe

Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

The way CVs are moving mukta Sagarchya premat aat-baher, aat-baher karatch rahanar vattasmiley36smiley39

WolfieCandy5 thumbnail
Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: Sanskruthi

The way CVs are moving mukta Sagarchya premat aat-baher, aat-baher karatch rahanar vattasmiley36smiley39

Are atta punha misunderstanding honar.... accident case mule.... Mukta la vatnar sagar Savni la save karaycha try kartoy

khushi.khurana thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: WolfieCandy5

Are atta punha misunderstanding honar.... accident case mule.... Mukta la vatnar sagar Savni la save karaycha try kartoy

Sagar, think if it was not Madhavi and someone else what would have happened. Treat the case as such.

WolfieCandy5 thumbnail
Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: khushi.khurana

Sagar, think if it was not Madhavi and someone else what would have happened. Treat the case as such.

Asa nahi aahe... when your son is in trouble you are ready to do anything to save him.... Bhale hi tujhya sasu chya against Java lagla....

That's what sagar is facing.... not shown wrong

Btw sagle kuthe gayab jhale???

Edited by WolfieCandy5 - 8 days ago
heyitsme12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

have stopped watching PG nowadays

I see short clips though on n off 

Cant see the OTTness of mukta n her MIL tbh...

khushi.khurana thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: WolfieCandy5

Asa nahi aahe... when your son is in trouble you are ready to do anything to save him.... Bhale hi tujhya sasu chya against Java lagla....

That's what sagar is facing.... not shown wrong

Btw sagle kuthe gayab jhale???

Maybe as a comparison the makers should show Aditya driving and hitting Indra Tai also, or better yet Komal/Swati/Lucky/Karthik and see Sagar/Indra's reaction.

If the instinct is to protect Aditya in that case, I will say they are fair.

I understand the logic , I am not disputing the logic, but she is also Human being and someones mother(let alone Mukta's mother) and it was not that she was doing anything wrong on the road(crossing it at red light).   Atleast Harsh, Savni  should be in trouble for gifting a 12 year old a car, and driver for allowing him to drive.

Also Community service for Aditya is not a bad idea.