Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: tgota92

This show started off real good man. It was truly a masterpiece. Unfortunately it lost its way in the last 10 episodes. Lots of repetitive arcs and stagnant plot, however since I love the characters I didnā€™t mind it. But I understand that it could have been compressed a bit 

This is happening with so many green dramas.. 

I used to watch paagal khana, it was so good for initial 20 episodes, then they dragged it so much that nobody bothers what's happening in that show nowsmiley44

tgota92 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

This is happening with so many green dramas.. 

I used to watch paagal khana, it was so good for initial 20 episodes, then they dragged it so much that nobody bothers what's happening in that show nowsmiley44

I couldnā€™t go past the first episode of that. But I do love the concepts of Green and character investment. They make you fall for the characters really early on because theyā€™re deep, complex and interesting so later when the dragging episodes happen I donā€™t really care because Iā€™m invested in the characters by then. So for me if Iā€™m in in the initial episodes , Iā€™m in šŸ‘šŸ¼ But yes I can see how itā€™s a problem. They need to do better second halves of their shows for sure. The potential shouldnā€™t be lost 

shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Heā€™s basically been pranking Sitara, his coach, and the audience this whole time. Poor Reshma. Worried sick lol. 

I think the turning point was Reshma showing up there as Hajra had suggested. It was just not well executed. You see Dilsher clocking her presence. And perhaps that changed his mind. She was there for a reason after all. But yeah execution of this fell short. 

Also apparently dad was in on the prank coz he didnā€™t look mad at Rustom still being alive šŸ˜‚

It was not super clear what Reshma presence did to Rustamā€™s planning.. atleast they should have shown some interactionā€¦ execution was sloppy ā€¦ I would blame the director hereā€¦. Even hakim Aliā€¦ no reaction from him or interaction between him and Dilsher ā€¦ there were some loose ends which I wish were cleared in the final episode 

shaazi thumbnail

Havenā€™t seen the Salman one so canā€™t comment. 

How did you like the finale? Gotta admit I teared up a bit when they started chanting Sultanā€™s name after Dilsherā€™s win šŸ„¹

Rustomā€™s cheeky grin at the end at Reshma was also cute. 

What I didnā€™t get was Riyasat fainting lol. And also no epilogue scene. They should have shown a HEA for Sitara and Dilsher and Rustom and Reshma. Some reconciliation scene was needed but I guess itā€™s assumed. 

Guess Dilsher had us all fooled that he was gonna kill Rustom when all he wanted was the title lol. 

Oh also, WHAT WAS UP WITH HAJRA. Did she fall for the neighbor guy? What was the ring ? šŸ¤Æ

I think they showed Hajra remembering Sultan indicating she is not ready to move on from sultan so she did not wear the ring given by the neighbor guy so I donā€™t think she fell for him šŸ˜…

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: shaazi

It was not super clear what Reshma presence did to Rustamā€™s planning.. atleast they should have shown some interactionā€¦ execution was sloppy ā€¦ I would blame the director hereā€¦. Even hakim Aliā€¦ no reaction from him or interaction between him and Dilsher ā€¦ there were some loose ends which I wish were cleared in the final episode 

exactly, it was all over the place...overall, the ending was poorly depicted..

shaazi thumbnail
Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

exactly, it was all over the place...overall, the ending was poorly depicted..

They just focused on fight in the last episode and ignored everything else specially the couples šŸ˜